“Suitable for business.”

Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Ranked #2 of 56 Hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Visited Adelaide in a busy week when all 5 star hotels fully booked. Room was modern and in good shape. Everything was clean and worked. Wireless Internet free - not common in Australia. Breakfast was a little chaotic though. Would use again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Michael C, Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear Steve D,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time here and were able to make use of our complimentary wireless internet.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed here on a trip package so I don't know about the hotel's pricing. But the rooms were very comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. It has a great location downtown at the end of the mall.
You can walk to museums, shopping and restaurants which are all close by. I would definitely stay here again if I make it back to Adelaide.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Howie28904,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our Hotel and I certainly hope to you see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

Beautifully appointed room and loads of space. Great bathroom and loved the bath. Double joined beds is the trend now and makes for a great nights sleep. Significant other thought the bed hard but I thought it fine. I tend to judge places by the breakfast and was really disappointed....ver ordinary in quality and variety. Notice was also a problem due to traffic.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear annieofnfa,

Thank you for comments regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to read that you that you had a comfortable night’s rest. I am however disappointed to read of your breakfast experience during your stay. I am currently reviewing this area as a matter of priority to ensure our service standards and food quality exceed our guest’s expectations.

I hope to welcome you back again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to reserve a room.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

The room was good, large, clean and quiet. Bathrobes would have been nice. The staff were helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was a major disappointment. Very limited choice and quality of food. Coffee was terrible. Requested a Cafe latte and was told it would cost $4, mean attitude.

Room Tip: Could do better for the money
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimmoAdelaide

Dear SimmoAdelaide,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I am disappointed to read that you found our breakfast to be a major disappointment. I am addressing this with our Food and Beverage team in an effort to improve this service. Should you wish to return to our Hotel in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can personally ensure your experience is enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Very spacious rooms and a good location make this a regular choice for me in Adelaide. The bed is comfortable and the amenities are all that you could ask for in this price bracket. I would happily recommend this hotel to both business travellers and those on holidays.
I would suggest heading out for breakfast to one of the nearby cafes. Breakfast is the only part that lets this place down - go for a walk and you’ll do a lot better.

Room Tip: Stay at the back if you like to have the windows open.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SMG2009

Dear SMG2009,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am pleased to read that we are your regular choice in Adelaide. I am however disappointed to read of your comments about the breakfast and am confident that on your next visit, that you will see an improvement in this area.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My partner and I have stayed here three times now, I think it is safe to say we are addicted to the place! Each time we have stayed in an Executive Deluxe room, and I could not recommend them more highly! The rooms are just lovely, and so spacious, with big comfortable beds. Every time we've stayed we have slept really well, and not heard any noises from outside.

By far the best feature is the gorgeous bathrooms! It features a big shower, and a huge bath tub, with sliding doors so you can see into the bedroom. If you sit in the right spot you can watch tv from the bath! So relaxing!

The service we received was fantastic each time too, everybody is always very friendly and helpful.

Oh and we've had the buffet breakfast included in our stays twice now, and it is simply devine! Eggs, bacon, toast, croissants, cereal, yogurt, fruit ... such a large selection, and all very yummy!

We will most definitely be back next time we need a break from life :)
Thank you!

Room Tip: If you are going to be in your hotel room all night, opt for the 24 hour box office package. For $24...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calli J

Dear Calli J,

Thank you for your positive review of our Hotel. It was great to hear you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you found the service from our team to be fantastic.

I look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed on night before heading out of Adelaide. Really comfortable room, decent bed and well furnished. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear adam_blem,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.