“Nothing was too much trouble.”

Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
Ranked #2 of 57 Hotels in Adelaide
Adelaide, Australia
“Nothing was too much trouble.”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This hotel is very central to the city centre with shopping, restaurants, cafes and cimemas all close by. The rooms were very clean, comfortable with an excellent innovative bathroom layout. The staff were really helpful, nothing was too much trouble. One staff member even carried a large parcel for me around the block to another location. The roof top garden is a lovely area to enjoy a drink and take in the city lights. Highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Michael C, Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
Dear riva1958,

Thank you for your recent review of our Hotel. I am delighted to read that you found our rooms comfortable and clean and I do hope you had an opportunity to relax in the deep bath during your stay. We are quite spoilt with our location being close to Rundle Mall and Rundle Street and I’m glad to see you were able to experience our unique roof garden to take in the city lights.

We hope to see you again soon.

Michael Collis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I wish more hotels were like this one. It has great interior design from the foyer to the bathrooms and staff are professional and friendly. The size of the hotel feels but small and intimate but not tiny like a pokey boutique hotel.

Last but not least the internet is fast and free!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Michael C, Manager at Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2012
Dear asweatman,

Thank you for your recent review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our facilities and staff to be of a high standard.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here numerous times when traveling for business. The location is fantastic with the river and gardens us a short walk away. I'm not one for breakfast, so can't comment on that, but I am always happy with the room, amenities and service. The free Internet is a bonus.

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Dear Paul G,

Thank you for your review of our Hotel and your loyalty when traveling to Adelaide. I am pleased to read that you have found our facilities and service to be to a high standard and that you were able to utilise our complimentary internet service.

I hope that you have an opportunity to sample our breakfast on your next stay.

Sydney
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Good value and a good location - room not bad and the breakfast was enjoyable.

Dear wub100,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay – I hope to see you again soon.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Visited Adelaide in a busy week when all 5 star hotels fully booked. Room was modern and in good shape. Everything was clean and worked. Wireless Internet free - not common in Australia. Breakfast was a little chaotic though. Would use again.

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Dear Steve D,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time here and were able to make use of our complimentary wireless internet.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Hayesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed here on a trip package so I don't know about the hotel's pricing. But the rooms were very comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. It has a great location downtown at the end of the mall.
You can walk to museums, shopping and restaurants which are all close by. I would definitely stay here again if I make it back to Adelaide.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Howie28904,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our Hotel and I certainly hope to you see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

Beautifully appointed room and loads of space. Great bathroom and loved the bath. Double joined beds is the trend now and makes for a great nights sleep. Significant other thought the bed hard but I thought it fine. I tend to judge places by the breakfast and was really disappointed....ver ordinary in quality and variety. Notice was also a problem due to traffic.

Dear annieofnfa,

Thank you for comments regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to read that you that you had a comfortable night’s rest. I am however disappointed to read of your breakfast experience during your stay. I am currently reviewing this area as a matter of priority to ensure our service standards and food quality exceed our guest’s expectations.

I hope to welcome you back again soon and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to reserve a room.