“My new favourite Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were recomended this by a work friend and WOW. Very authentic great flavours .You must try the pork belly with asian veg crispy pork lovers heaven.reasonably priced GIVE IT A GO

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Smallish menu but it had all the things you would expect. The presentation of the meals was nice and we really liked the crockery and glassware. My group all had a curry, something different for each of us. The vegetarian red curry was generous, tasty and delicious. This restaurant was full of people, always a good sign, confirmed by other reviews. This made it very noisy but tolerable. I liked the unusual art on the walls.....a whole lot of plastics flowers of different varieties stuck to the wall in a creative shape. My second visit, I won't be afraid to return a third time in the future!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

A fantastic thai fusion restaurant with BYO wine. We love this place as it never falters in its quality and the food options are excellent.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, great services, reasonable price. We talked with the owner and had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Havent been for a while .Shared an entree of 'son in law eggs' ,and scallops .The barramundi was sea fresh and subtle .The Duck curry is my favourite .
Had a banana fritter , coconut ice cream and sticky rice with mango for dessert .Yum
Desserts were often missing in the past so dessert made my night .