“Consistent good service to match good food”
Review of Alphutte Restaurant - CLOSED

Alphutte Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$58
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Alphutte Restaurant was built in 1983 and has been operated by owner Leo Schadegg since. Our consistently award winning restaurant has won 20 American Express awards, been entered in the hall of fame twice, and been voted by the SA dining public as the 'Best Restaurant in 2000'
Reviewed October 26, 2015

All the items on the menu have been great over the years, the staff know their menu and seem to know when to attend the table without being intrusive

Reviewed October 20, 2015

This is undoubtedly the best restaurant in Adelaide the standard of food is exceptional and the service of the highest order. The Rack of Lamb was delicious and my steak (which I like rare) done to perfection. I am not a great fan of dessert but the crepe really hit the spot. We have been twice in recent months and will go as often as we can.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Extremely satisfied with the evening. Came with my wife on a relatively busy night and the service was still very precise. We both had steak which were cooked perfectly and I liked the nice touch of service while we were eating our meals (serving sides, top-up of wines). Thank you very much for an easy evening.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

We have driven past many times and always wanted to try it out, I rang late on a Friday and got a table for 3, Was greeted on arrival and the place had a really nice feel about it.
The meals were excellent and the service was outstanding.We were made to feel like we were regular customers, we were really impressed.
This is high on my recommendation list for a quiet dinner or special occasion we will be back for sure.

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Well established restaurant with great food and atmosphere.Great wine list.Attentive,located and easily accessible.Staff attentive and knowledgeable of menu.