“Best cheese nan!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Our starters were amazing, but i specifically asked for mild main dish, which i couldn't eat sadly because it was very spicy, even tho our waiter told me it won't be spicy at all.
Otherwise the place is beautiful, you have to book in advance as they are very busy, the stuff is very friendly, and fast, and apparently this is a hang out place for the Indian cricket team when they are in town,so that must mean something :)

1  Thank happypinksky
Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. I thought I knew Adelaide well enough where to eat but somehow I've missed this spot. Thank You Jasmin for wonderful food. The traditional curry choices are available but a special dish called chicken raddh was on offer with fresh fenugreek leaves. A true Indian special dish. Different to a Methi dish but I really enjoyed this. Impressive menu incl wine list. This place was buzzing. The locals have kept it a secret. I suggest you won't be disappointed going here. I'll be back!

2  Thank Vin B
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Having been largely disappointed in our decades long search for an outstanding Indian dinner on three continents, my wife and I were planning for our first visit to Adelaide and intrigued to read the positive reviews for the Jasmin, including an amazing endorsement by Marco Pierre-White ("I had without question probably the best Indian meal in my life"). Not only were the beef vindaloo and the prawn sambal excellent - we could discern the freshly ground spices, the prawns were the largest and freshest we've had in years, the bismati rice and the naans good, the cucumber mixed salad one of the best ever, the chutneys just right, all washed down with two refreshing beers. The beautiful, sophisticated decor, the ambiance, and the friendly, professional service all contributed to a memorable experience. As luck would have it, on arrival in Adelaide, we were delighted to find that the Jasmin was just across the road from our hotel. We would go back there again without hesitation.

1  Thank Patrolf
Reviewed November 15, 2017

This little hidden treasure is exactly that. Located down stairs to the side of a small park within part of the Square, this Indian restaurant is terrific. A great choice of the classics and some unusual treats as well. If you like Indian cuisine, visit here.
We went here with a group so were able to share a good selection of the menu and some excellent wine to accompany it.

1  Thank Rowena P
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Its a wonderful place to take business guests. The friendly staff planned the meal for us based on the fussy requirements of the wide range of guests . We can always tell if there are lots of hidden additives in the food, particularly sugars as it spikes my diabetic friend's insulin response - this was great wholesome food that kept his levels in range!
We had a combination of fish, meat and vegetarian options. Sensational flavours and great atmosphere.

1  Thank 923rhettk