“OMG Made my mouth water.... YUM”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 1,854 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Everything about the Restaurant, Food and Service was exceptional.. I ordered the Banquets for 2 people, good size servings as I’m a big eater and walked away satisfied.. What more can I say definitely have to try if your in Adelaide and you love Indian food!!

1  Thank amandamT3710YC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

The meal and service was great, the staff at Jasmin have a happy and relaxed attitude. The only two things that I didn’t like was being seated next to the toilet with people walking past me to do their business and the red tables where too bright for me. However I would recommend this place for their food and service.

1  Thank bharris3186
Reviewed December 8, 2017

It's been many years since we visited this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised at the welcome, décor & service. The food is fairly mild for our taste & when we requested more heat in a dish we were told it was all pre-prepared. However, we were offered chilli paste on the side which was great. The décor is pleasant & bright for a basement restaurant & the place was buzzing on the night we went! A great atmosphere. We cannot fault the service & quality of food, which was excellent.

1  Thank Zumba12
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Some of the best indian going around. Good size serves and great decor. Staff are knowledgeable and on the ball.
Would certainly recommend for a great meal.

1  Thank Adam D
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

We managed to squeeze in an early dinner here even though we hadn’t booked. The quality of the food and authenticity of the dishes were both very good, across both meat and vegetable options as well as the great Nan and Parathas. We nearly went back for a second time but ran out of time, but highly recommended.

1  Thank Trousers99