“Banjos's is a Tassie Treasure”

Banjo's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #256 of 655 Restaurants in Hobart
Reviewed April 4, 2018

If you feel like freshly baked Aussie meat pie, sausage roll, party pie, bacon and egg pie,
spinach and feta roll, a scrumptious toastie , sandwich, freshly baked cake , coffee or tea, Banjos
is the place for you.
The Banjo Bakery Cafe in Sandy Bay (like all other Banjo bakeries) is a bright, spacious and inviting.
The staff are always friendly , and the pies , pastries and cakes they serve to you are always
delicious.
Try Banjo's for lunch or a freshly baked snack at any time of the day..... you will love absolutely everything!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We were visiting for rhe day and went in for coffee they had a good choice of cakes muffins. Would be happy to go back if we are in Hobart again.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

An early morning breakfast before then markets was obviously a problem for them! The young blonde girl serving quite obviously didn't want to be there, it was a struggle to talk to us. They lady making the coffee had to put so much effort in, poor thing! Barista trained? I dont think so, as she had no idea she had burnt the coffee! Filled the group handle, put it into the group head and went off and did goodness knows! When I asked her to remake it, she cracked it...obviously customer satisfaction means nothing. I then asked her where do we collect our toasties from as we weren't told. The young girl bought them out and dumped them on our table, uncut and no knife to cut them. When I asked could I please have a knife to cut my sandwich, I was rudely told "over on the wall" like I should already know. It's very apparent this shop is bothered by tourists. So very sorry, but nevermind I wont be back, nor will I tell anyone about you! Also, the sandwich was ok, coffee was terrible!

2  Thank AzeliaBloom
Reviewed January 4, 2018

The staff are the highlight of Banjo's in Sandy Bay - always friendly and helpful. The food is always fresh on the day and the number of people passing through is a testament to the place it plays in meeting our coffee and snack needs. Well done!

Reviewed December 24, 2017

We had breakfast twice with Banjo at sandy bay. The place is nice and fresh looking with relaxing environment. Very close to shopping complex including Woolworth. Staffs are helpful and attentive. As their name, mainly all different kinds of breads, toasts, pies , sausage rolls etc. No cooked food available .Toasted Salmon Sandwich is nice and hit chocolate is tasty.