Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$87
Radisson
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Crossley Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$267
US$170
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$96
  • Fitness centre
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$122
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$121
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$61
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewspillow menubrand spanking newpan pacificconcierge deskpleasure of stayingroom service menularge showerexhibition centretwo night staydecent sizecrown casinolounge areathe ground floorrooms are spaciousperfect locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness trip
Reviewed March 31, 2018

The staff were so friendly here. Super friendly! Great smiles & conversation.
The facility was only a couple of weeks old when I stayed, so it would be redundant to say the place was clean and up to date.
The only thing I found slightly tiresome was having to take a lift to and from the 5th floor reception to continue to my room on the 17th and again back to the 5th floor to get out again.
The meal in the restaurant was tasty - I had the Barramundi and the Italian doughnuts. The breakfast was nice, however over the course of the 3 mornings I was there, there was very little variety.
Sitting outside, near the bar was a good place to get some morning sun.
This place is very close to the exhibition and convention centre - when I say close, I mean right on top.
The surrounding eateries are varied and plentiful. also right on top of the DFO. Good for bargains.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSouthWharfGM, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Rebekahkeirancaseyl,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your recent experience at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf, we are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We are in the process of adding greater variety to the breakfast buffet to make sure that those guests staying multiple nights will be able to experience different products each day of their stay.
In regards to the two lifts that are required to access accommodation floors, while this is a result of the design of the building and footprint of the land, it does offer an additional level of security for our in-house guests. In saying that, I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Once again, thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay, we are very proud of the hotel and will continue to work on improving it for all of our guests in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Good location, particularly if attend a conference at the convention centre. Staff are very polite and helpful.
Service however is dreadful. Came back at 6.30pm following a big day out to find the room had not been cleaned. I phoned and they asked whether I would like someone to do it now? (what time were they planning to do it?). I went down to the lobby so they could clean my room and came back to find they had only changed the towels.
Service in the restaurant was slow even though very few people there and bill was wrong. Also bill was wrong on checkout.
Hopefully things will improve soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSouthWharfGM, General Manager at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Jenny C,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf. While I am very pleased to hear that you found the staff to be very helpful and the location to be perfect for the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, I am sorry and disappointed to hear that we let ourselves down in the housekeeping of your room.

I have identified this problem with the team and can assure you that we have put measures in place in order to stop this from happening again in the future. This includes extensive training and doubling the size of the team. I am confident that this will resolve the issues experienced.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Overnight business trip and this was one of the only hotels due to F1 event and several others during the time.

Initial impression was great with modern décor and great front of house staff!

Unfortunately there were several issues which I am sure would be ironed out after a while:

1) TV was not working inside the room, informed hotel was 100% full, however the GM later came back informing they found a room (After waiting 1.5hours)

2) Valet service scratched my car, however at least this was highlighted and they dealt with the rental car company (This was an accident and I do appreciate their honesty!)

3) Service was very slow and appeared to be short staffed.

4) Room service menu was a couple of Pizzas and sandwich on a photocopy piece of A4 paper, am sure they are still finalising this

Great location and look forward to the hotel being in a position of being able to adequately service guests.

Dear JMclarin,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your first stay at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf. I am very sorry and disappointed that we have let ourselves down on this occasion, I know that we have the people, product and services necessary in order to maintain this as an isolated incident.

We very much appreciate the opportunity to identify and therefore address the shortfalls of our opening week. I can assure you that we are currently working on fixing these problems.

I hope that we will have an opportunity in the future to showcase the hotel with the level of service that we expect of ourselves on a more consistent basis.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Well appointed new motel, beautiful decor, fabulous bedding, rooms not very big but adequate, staff fantastic, nothing to much trouble. Will be better when building finished, bit hard to find front door and reception was on 5th floor

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kerrenbarryl,

Thank you very much for your lovely words regarding your recent experience at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf, we are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience and found everything to be comfortable.

We are very excited to see the completion of the expanded Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre in the upcoming months. We hope that we can welcome you back on your next visit to Melbourne.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We had two smashed wine glasses because their cab exploded, but they wouldn’t accept it. Apart from that, the service is disgusting. We came back around 7pm and our room still hadn’t been paid. For a chain of Novotel this is really poor service and I’m really disappointed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Narmie T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at Novotel Melbourne South Wharf.

I am very sorry that your experience fell short of expectations on this occasion and I can assure you that we have implemented measures in order to prevent a reoccurrence.

I hope that we can one day have the opportunity to showcase the level of service that we are more accustomed to providing. Thank you again for your feedback.