“Pregnancy Massage + Foot pamper ”

Body Freedom Urban Spa Retreat
Ranked #2 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Melbourne Day Spa set in a reinvigorated 1850's hoisery mill in South Melbourne. Treatments include massage(relaxation, deep tissue, remedial, hot stone, pregnancy) facials (botanical and specialist) spa packages, pedicures.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Claire was simply amazing- this was my first trip to Body Freedom and I will certainly return! Thank you so very much Claire, you really made me feel incredibly relaxed, the massage was just beautiful!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"skilled"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have been given a voucher for the 'Melt' package...yes I raised an awesome son!! It was divine...it started with an amazing massage...gorgeous facial...foot and leg scrub and hot oil hair and scalp massage. I highly recommend Body Freedom...it's the first time I've been there, but will be back...in a heart beat! Indulge yourself or treat someone...actually do both!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be gifted a “Mama to Be” pamper package by my husband in September 2017 and had a pregnancy massage with Linda. She is by far and away the most talented and respectful massage therapist I have ever had. Over the course of my pregnancy I came to rely on my regular visits to Body Freedom and Linda for remedial pregnancy massage to help keep my changing body and mind feeling nimble, positive and strong. The futon massage in the later stages (when you can’t roll or turn over very easily) is total bliss!

The atmosphere of the spa is very relaxed and calming and the customer service is fantastic. I cannot recommend Body Freedom and Linda more highly - coming here has been a true highlight of my pregnancy.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Incredibly relaxing experience. Felt completely rejuvenated! Very professional service !

Highly recommend to anyone needing some time to recharge !

See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

I love this place so much. I have had several amazing massages and loved everyone of them. All the therapists are amazing.
I had to write a quick review on my recent massage session with Louise. It was the most relaxing and amazing massage I have ever had in my life! This lady is seriously talented. I came out feeling like a brand new person. I totally recommend Louise.