I decided to shout myself a night here before leaving for work in WA. I booked the room through their website, and never had any troubles.
Just let me summarise things for you.
1. Whilst the check in time states 2pm, I arrived at 12pm and I could still check in and had no issues. With this I was given the card to my room on the 20th floor, over-looking Melbourne's west. Huge windows gave a me a great view of this area.
2. The room is extremely spacious, modern and clean.
3. Bed is massive and comfortable.
3. It is a great location - walking distance to Southbank, the casino, and the city (15 - 20mins). The exhibition centre is across the road and it would be a 40 minute walk to the MCG.
4. Being part of the Crown Casino family, there are countless entertainment possibilities at your doorstep, such as resturants, cinemas, and the casino.
If you can find something wrong with the rooms at the Metropol, you are extremely fussy and have nothing much to worry about.
Would I stay here again..... the answer is yes!More
- Free Wifi