4,327 results
All reviews mr hive luxe room infinity pool casino complex valet parking pre dinner drinks shower and toilet steam room floor to ceiling windows top floor room service buffet breakfast city view modern hotel corner room south bank yarra river
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just spent 4 nights at the Crown Metropol for AFL GF weekend and had a fantastic time
We have been here many times before and are never disappointed. Breakfast is superb, rooms are clean and modern, beds comfortable and location is ideal
Plenty of options for lunch and dinner downstairs at the Crown
Highly recommended

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nick240669,

Thank you for your excellent review. I was delighted to read that you found your stay at Crown Metropol such a positive experience.

We hope to welcome back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first experience at Crown to surprise my girlfriend and propose on her birthday. Check in was a 20-30 min wait, card details which were given online were asked for again and price read out out loud, and roof solar panel views from the room

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
1  Thank TimothyJohnVogels

Dear TimothyJohnVogels,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

I was naturally concerned to learn of your experience with us which certainly does not meet our usual high standards. You have raised several concerning points which I have addressed with our management team.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future to reinstate your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a excellent stay here, the room was clean, comfortable and we really enjoyed the pool.

We also had access to the sky bar which is located in Metropol’s towers, the open windows and belcony allowed us to great views of the CBD.

Stayed: November 2017
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Adventureswetake,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was so enjoyable and that you enjoyed the views from 28 Skybar Lounge. With so many great facilities within the hotel and Crown complex, there is no shortage of activities for you to enjoy.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice, helpful staff let me check in early after my overseas flight, very comfortable vibe in this hotel. The lobby is a bit stark but the rooms are spacious and well appointed, plus very clean. Comfy bed, good shower, well stocked mini bar. Iron, hair dryer and tea making facilities in room plus ice maker down the hall. I used in-room dining a couple of times -service was fast and friendly, nothing missing from the order and decent servings. I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
CrownHotelsManager, Executive General Manager at Crown Metropol Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear sharonthekiwi,

Thank you for your excellent review. It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was so enjoyable and that you enjoyed your in room dining experiences. I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my team and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We hope to welcome back again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We stayed here recently for four days with friends. The travel agent had mucked up the booking for our friends, however, the hotel was happy to fix the mistake and upgrade our friends room at no extra charge. The rooms were great. Large, clean and with wonderful views over the city. The location is perfect for seeing the city and wandering along the riverfront in the evening. The pool was fantastic! Overall, we had a wonderful stay and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear sophid73,

Thank you for your five-star review.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I am so pleased that my team were able to amend the errors with your booking.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.