“I will never forget this trip!”

Escape Discovery Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: At Escape Discovery Adventures our guests experience more than just a tour. Our all inclusive, truly small group one day adventures across Melbourne's regions capture the very best of Victoria and offer fantastic value for money. With an emphasis on quality, our specially designed routes get you closer to nature and the locals and avoids the crowds, providing a more personal service that allows you to fully absorb yourself in a memorable day out.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will never forget this trip!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Exceeded my expectations! The best value for my money I have ever spent! I'm so glad I went. I took almost 200 pics. Bring a good camera, wind breaker, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. Be prepared to get a comprehensive overview of the history, climate and geography of Australia and the area. Paul is brilliant! He is also fun and makes the trip enjoyable. We saw kangaroo, koala, and echidna in the wild and also fed brilliantly colorful parrots from our hands. The Apostles were majestically breathtaking! Even got to try vegemite. Thank you Paul!

1 Thank JeremyLA

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So fabulous that a teenager would love it!”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Paul makes touring an educational and entertaining delight. Such great attention to detail and facts. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this trip was. The Great Ocean Road is something no one should miss.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A fantastic day trip!”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This was a brilliant day and we agree with the previous reviewers about how Paul packs so much in to one day and made sure that we all saw as much as possible. We had originally planned to hire a car to see the Great Ocean Road but a friend living in Melbourne recommended Paul's trip. We are so glad we took her advice as we wouldn't have seen anything like as much especially the kangaroos and koalas which we would never have found on our own. Paul makes the day really interesting with his wealth of knowledge and we not only learnt about the Great Ocean Road but a great deal about Australia and its culture. Thjs trip was one of the highlights of our holiday and we highly recommend it if you're visiting Melbourne.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic way to see the Great Ocean Road and learn more about Australia”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We really enjoyed the tour with Paul in early March. The small group environment is wonderful and seemed much better than the bigger buses we saw along the roads. Paul has carefully planned all details of the trip, and made sure that his guests are comfortable at all times. He also is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history and culture of the country and made it a perfect wrap up to our two weeks in Australia. We cannot recommend Paul's trip highly enough.

1 Thank CarolynP2012
Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Believe the Reviews!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I opted for this tour having read the previous reviews on Trip Advisor and I am glad I did. I cannot stress enough how fantastic the day was, albeit an early start. Paul is a fantastic guide and exceptionally skilled at getting his passengers to bond with one another, a much more pleasant experience than on one of the large coach tours. Not only are there plenty stops, none are rushed. You are given precisely the right amount of time and although there is a lot to get through, you never feel as if you are being hurried along. In addition, the food available is of exceptional quality (especially lunch). I cannot recommend this tour enough! Believe the reviews and do not hesitate to book! You won't regret it!