“I will never forget this trip!”

Escape Discovery Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A whole new level in truly small group touring. At Escape Discovery Adventures our guests experience more than just a tour. Check out our website for full details on our award winning tours - escapediscoveryadventures. com .au. Our all inclusive tours travel in the luxury of our custom built Mercedes fleet - designed with our guests in mind - with a max of 11 per vehicle, each offers up to 40% more interior space and viewing area than any other operator in our class and a level of service and complimentary inclusions second to none. With an emphasis on quality, our specially designed tours get you closer to nature and the locals and avoids the crowds, providing a more personal service that allows you to fully absorb yourself in a memorable day out.
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Exceeded my expectations! The best value for my money I have ever spent! I'm so glad I went. I took almost 200 pics. Bring a good camera, wind breaker, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. Be prepared to get a comprehensive overview of the history, climate and geography of Australia and the area. Paul is brilliant! He is also fun and makes the trip enjoyable. We saw kangaroo, koala, and echidna in the wild and also fed brilliantly colorful parrots from our hands. The Apostles were majestically breathtaking! Even got to try vegemite. Thank you Paul!

1  Thank JeremyLA
Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"great tour"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Paul makes touring an educational and entertaining delight. Such great attention to detail and facts. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful this trip was. The Great Ocean Road is something no one should miss.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was a brilliant day and we agree with the previous reviewers about how Paul packs so much in to one day and made sure that we all saw as much as possible. We had originally planned to hire a car to see the Great Ocean Road but a friend living in Melbourne recommended Paul's trip. We are so glad we took her advice as we wouldn't have seen anything like as much especially the kangaroos and koalas which we would never have found on our own. Paul makes the day really interesting with his wealth of knowledge and we not only learnt about the Great Ocean Road but a great deal about Australia and its culture. Thjs trip was one of the highlights of our holiday and we highly recommend it if you're visiting Melbourne.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We really enjoyed the tour with Paul in early March. The small group environment is wonderful and seemed much better than the bigger buses we saw along the roads. Paul has carefully planned all details of the trip, and made sure that his guests are comfortable at all times. He also is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history and culture of the country and made it a perfect wrap up to our two weeks in Australia. We cannot recommend Paul's trip highly enough.

1  Thank CarolynP2012
See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I opted for this tour having read the previous reviews on Trip Advisor and I am glad I did. I cannot stress enough how fantastic the day was, albeit an early start. Paul is a fantastic guide and exceptionally skilled at getting his passengers to bond with one another, a much more pleasant experience than on one of the large coach tours. Not only are there plenty stops, none are rushed. You are given precisely the right amount of time and although there is a lot to get through, you never feel as if you are being hurried along. In addition, the food available is of exceptional quality (especially lunch). I cannot recommend this tour enough! Believe the reviews and do not hesitate to book! You won't regret it!