2,158 results
All reviews great location heart of china town her majesty's theatre continental breakfast bourke street superior room parliament station top end valet parking free wifi within walking distance short walk stay there again street noise central location public transport good size
Reviewed January 13, 2018

My family loved our overnight stay in the city for a school holiday treat. Such excellent customer service - all staff were polite, friendly and helpful. Very efficient, & responded promptly when I reported there was a small water leak in the bathroom. Maintenence arrived in 5 minutes & it was dealt with. Didn't impact on our stay at all, but highlighted how efficient and courteous the staff are. Clean room/facilities, comfortable beds, great use of space. Location put us in easy reach of everything we needed. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CrossleyHotel, Front Office Manager at The Crossley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear 978tarap,

Thank you for your generous comments regarding your stay at the Crossley Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all the staff. I am happy to learn that you had a very pleasant stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We arrived at around 9.00 am on Friday 15th Dec for 2 nights. LOVELY FRIENDLY Reception staff Glad to go in room straight away as we had booked a Neighbours tour at 11,00 am & staff were very helpful to tell us where to pick up the tram to get us to pick up point, gave us a map & we were so grateful, being new to City Loved Melbourne great city & gardens lovely cruise on River. Would return to see again if we could & To Hotel very nice ❤️

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dee D,

Thank you for sharing your recent 5 star stay experience at the Crossley Hotel.

The voice of customers is critical in maintaining our high standards and I am pleased to read about the positive interactions you had during your stay with us. Our biggest asset of the hotel is our people and I am happy to hear that we were able to enhance your trip and make it memorable. It is delightful to read that you found our central location convenient for you to explore Melbourne.

We look forward to your future stay with us soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I had a great visit to the Crossley Hotel, I was greeted by friendly staff who gave me some helpful information for getting around town. The room I stayed in was clean and tidy. I especially like the proximity to china town!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Tim G,

Thank you for sharing a 5 star review on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you found our hotel convenient and perfect for your time in Melbourne.
We strive to provide exceptional customer service to all and your kind comments have been passed on to the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Melbourne.

Kind regards,
Sherri K

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed over night as had a Christmas Party to go to near by. The Crossley was in a great location, close to public transport and where I needed to be. The staff were amazing, nothing was a problem and so helpful. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and so many choices. I loved the yummy pastries, they were to die for. Our Room was fantastic, the comfy king size bed was so spacious. Decor of the room was lovely, room was also very clean and well maintained. Would definitely recommend the Crossley to all my family and friends. Thanks Crossley, I’ll definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CrossleyHotel, Front Office Manager at The Crossley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear believer59.

A big thank you for sharing a 5 star review on Tripadvisor!
We hope you had a great time at your Christmas party. I am pleased to read that our genuine hospitality and delightful service made you feel welcome and comfortable throughout your stay with us. Thank you for sharing such a memorable experience.
We all look forward to extending our warmest welcome to your next happy return visit.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We recently visited Melbourne to see Aladdin. The reason for choosing The Crossley Hotel was the location. It is literally about a minute's walk from the hotel to Her Majesty's Theatre. Located within the Chinatown district you are never short of options for meals if you like asian food. We stayed in a corporate twin room and the beds were amazing!!! So comfortable!! Our sleep was not interupted by outside noise and the staff were friendly and very helpful. Free wi-fi was also included. The only negative was probably the size of the room - a tad small for 2 adults and 1 teenager. Having said that we got used to it and it wasn't really a huge problem.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kym M,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear you found the location of the hotel convenient for your visit to Melbourne. I hope you enjoyed Aladdin! Thank you for your kind words and we are more than pleased to be read that we have provided warm hospitality as well as a comfortable stay.
We hope to have you staying with us again in the near future.