2,840 results
All reviews pensione hotel shoebox room southern cross station great location rooms are small spencer street shower door short stay crown casino the ground floor airport bus sky bus single bed comfortable bed tram stop public transport one night stay
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Not happy. Do not stay at the Best Western Melbourne East. Dirty, milk open in fridge! Coffee cups cracked so coffee went all over the table! Beds are stuck together and so uncomfortable!
Never again will we stay there

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last year, experiencing nothing but friendly service, a comfortable room with everything you need and a location near South Cross Station that can’t be beat. Over a year later, nothing has changed and I walk out feeling very satisfied with the treatment I encountered. I checked in twice on this trip, due to a flight cancellation and staff were both understanding and sympathetic. I really appreciated that during a stressful time and won’t hesitate to return here on my next visit to Melbourne.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Duke D, General Manager at Best Western Melbourne City, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hi Jcrezz85

Thank you for your glowing review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff were a big contributor towards this. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Melbourne.

Warmest Regards,

Best Western Melbourne City Team

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Room and bathroom are really very very cramped for 2 adults. Our room is on ground floor and can hear loud music from outside at night. Room is not cleaned, the housekeeper missed our room. Receptionists are not as helpful as in other AU hotels we stayed during the trip.
Only plus point is the close proximity to Southern Cross terminal.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Duke D, Manager at Best Western Melbourne City, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Peh
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and apologise your experience was not a positive one. This is certainly not the norm and would be more than happy to discuss this with you in further detail.
Warm regards,
Heidi

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I’ve actually stayed a couple of times
Always for work and on the ground levels which are easy to access to come to and from all night
The courtyards are beautiful and cool down the rooms a bit as they seem to have their own forestry atmosphere to them ,
If you order food best to have it delivered to your room or to the joining street as it’s hard to stop out the front of the hotel :)
Always lovely helpful staff
Nice tidy comfortable rooms :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank yasvotattoo
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The entrance is actually located down an alleyway. Once i checked in i was directed to walk down the lane and around the corner to another older building. The accommodation is neat n tidy yet there is a unusual smell coming from the kitchen area. The kitchen is basic with a 2 x cooktop, no stove and an old fridge plus a microwave.I requested a double bed and had a quick reply stating i would be given as requested however I have 2 singles. At least they are comfortable. Overall this place is acceptable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business