We had a warm greeting at reception on arrival. Location is in walking distance of most of our chosen tourist spots including the MCG for cricket.
They have a rooftop swimming pool which was nice to have available to use.
Breakfast was ok.
Our room was comfortable and we had a good sleep, on negative is we would have liked more storage space for our clothes aside from hanging clothes such as a chest of drawers.
Overall a good stay and we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel