Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$87
Radisson
US$111
US$107
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$239
US$170
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$96
  • Fitness centre
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$122
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$111
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$121
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$61
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
2,369 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Perfectly located and great service. The type of service you don't need to ask for - they seem to know what you need. Great location.

Management response:Responded April 5, 2011

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about the service you received in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2011

we arrived Melbourne as the start of our Oz trip. we arrived the hotel in the evening with 3 suitcases, no bellboy came out to help us. finally managed to bring them to checkin desk. We were not told about the free tram when asked for direction
Room as ready and upgraded to a 1 bed suite. room is large and very lovely spa with seperate shower room. there is a TV on the wall in the toilet but could not figure out how to turn it on. The bed is comfly but would be nice if it is bigger.
In the morning, the 1st thing i had was a fall from my room to living room. there are a few step but it is fitted in carpet so i was like sking in the room. it is vert hurt and coould not lift anything even a month after we came home. I told the reception that about the fall in the room but no one offer doctor or incident report form to fill.
After we came back from the excursion, i noticed my own hair brush whch i bought only few days ago was missing but replaced by the hotel's own one. My own toothbrush happened to be the same.
On check out when I mentioned the fall and the missing items, they did not response but only asked of anything taken from the mini bar abd yes I did because i am a royal ambassador & mini bar is free!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank sbwsbw
Management response:Responded April 5, 2011

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit.
I was disappointed to note that we failed to provide the level of service we expect to deliver on at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
Rest assured that your feedback is taken seriously and as such we have implemented appropriate training measures to ensure the points you have raised are addressed with our teams.
As a Royal Ambassador we value your patronage and feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy a more seamless experience.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2011

I stay at this hotel regularly for work and during my last stay I noticed a distinct improvement in attitude, attentiveness and interaction with staff. Staff were very helpful and the attention to detail had improved considerably. The staff seemed to have much more of a spring in their step and a keeness to assist. I feel they still have a way to go with the food, which is patchy. I was attending a conference and some of the offerings for morning tea tasted stale, or maybe they had been frozen, and some dishes at the buffet could be improved. Overall though, this hotel seems to be making a real effort.

Management response:Responded April 5, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We strive to continually better ourselves and aim to be better today than we were yesterday and even better tomorrow.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for noticing the efforts that we are making to be the best hotel in Melbourne.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

I was taken aback on arrival when I checked in, the building was just beautiful, very different from what I was expecting and everywhere else I have stayed. The staff were friendly and helpful, I was there for almost a week and i'm sure every time I walked past someone they smiled and said hello to me. The bed was heaven, slept like a baby every night. Will be returning next month and I look forward to staying there again.

2  Thank jdonnelly11
Management response:Responded May 5, 2011

Dear jdonnelly11,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.

Joerg T, Boeckeler

Reviewed March 11, 2011

I recently stayed at the Intercontinental in Melboure for 14 days and every day of it was wonderful. The staff courteous and extremely helpful. As a planner for a major event in Melbourne they assisted me in getting large amounts of work done even though they were not required to. Their Guest Relations Manager, Kishor, is exactly the right person to have in a job dealing with guests. He is an expert and knowing how to best take care of his guests.

In addition to helping with my group, they also took care of my family and many others who were there as part of our group. Everything from babysitting to assistance in car rentals and advice for dinner was superb.

I have stayed in many hotels world wide and several in Melbourne and I have to say that my experience at the Intercontinental in Melbourne was the best I have ever had.

1  Thank Miltary_Traveler
Management response:Responded May 5, 2011

Dear Miltary_Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Kishor is indeed an asset to our team and we are lucky to have him, please be assured i have also congratulated him on the great feedback you have given him.