Book now, pay at stay
US$127
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$103
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$231
US$194
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$111
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$150
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
  • Fitness centre
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$122
US$107
Travelocity
2,376 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My favorite hotel in Australia!
I travel interstate almost every two weeks and the team at the Rialto are amazing. Considering the size of the hotel they still treat you as a name, not a room number. The rooms are superior and the service is to match...
All they need now is an upgraded hotel lobby bar and they would be in world class.

Your just a stones throw away from all of melbournes amazing nightlife..

I highly recommend you stay there!!!

Room Tip: 328 is unreal, however don't expect a view, this hotel is in an old building where the top end rooms are on the lower floors..
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MsABSOLUTVODKA
InterConMelb, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Dear MsABSOLUTVODKA,
Thank you very much for your kind review, I would be interested to hear your thoughts about Market Lane Bar, and I would like to invite you to provide me with more information should you wish to do so. I will message you my email address and I hope to hear from you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have read a number of the reviews on the hotel and agree with some comments made but all in all we had a great experience at the Intercontinental. I found the staff friendly and helpful, the concierge desk was able to point us in the right direction for dining and shopping with a map provided. The check in was prompt and easy and our luggage was brought to our room quickly. We also liked the remote control blinds, the history of the building and the way it had been converted to accommodate the hotel. Our only gripe - we agreed that the main restaurant was chilly - too chilly for evening dining (thank goodness for Merchant tucked away just off reception). We also felt breakfast was expensive compared to other hotels even for a continental option but the food was nice. I also agree that some aspects of the breakfast buffet needed replenishing with more enthusiasm and more promptly but this didn't detract from our overall stay and it is certainly a great place to use Priority Privilege vouchers. The room and bed were comfy and having a normal shower instead of the over the bath affairs that you see in many Crowne Plaza's was a bonus (would have just preferred the setting wasn't on the dumper option instead of the wall option as I got caught out with that). All in all, I would stay here again and who really needs a room with a view when most of the time you are just there to sleep - appreciate the history of the place and take time to look at some of the old photos and plans. We also took advantage of the business centre which had free internet access and can sometimes be better than bothering with wifi.

Room Tip: Higher up is better
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NZTraveller20

Dear NZTraveller20,
Thank you for taking the time to share with me your thorough review and thank you for your feedback regarding the air conditioning in Alluvial Restaurant, I will certainly share this with the engineering team.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I stay at the Intercontinental Melbourne on a regular basis during business trips.I find the quality of service very good,including the fact that the hotel`s systems and staff evidence the capacity to recognise regular customers.The quality of all amenities is good as is the quality of food acroos the hotel`s various facilities,including room service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark M
InterConMelb, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Dear Mark M,
Thank you for taking the time to share with me your wonderful review and I am so glad that we have delivered you consistently great service during your stays with us.
The entire hotel team looks forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We are Priority Privilege members and always use the vouchers in Perth. We decided to branch out and use them in Melbourne. I emailled the hotel first explaining what I would like. Sara replied with several choices and ways to capatilise our vouchers and several options with prices to help us decide.I rang to thank her and go ahead with my choice.Again Sara emailled everything to do with our stay which was much appreciated.All set for our dream holiday.We were welcomed into the Club room by Yiriru with bubbliness and enthusiasm which again was welcome.The staff especiallyEileen,Janice and the Guest Relations Manager Kishor were extremely helpful making our stay magical.The upgrade was a bonus and the bed turn down with chocolate a great touch.Everyone at the hotel always greeted you which is great and a feeling of being part of a family.The gym/pool were a good size and very clean and accessible.Thank for a magical and memorable stay we would love to come back. (soon)

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a club room gives you food all day long included.No extra costs and too much food.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen L

Dear Maureen L,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with me your wonderful review. It warmed my heart to read that you had such a great experience on your stay. Sara, Yiriru, Eileen, Janice and Kishor and indeed very special people and assets to the hotel team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, and hope it isn't too long until the next visit.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This is really a first class hotel. The staff are forever smiling and helpful and the hotel is very well located. I travel a lot and the Intercontinental is my preferred hotel in Melbourne. The rooms and service are excellent, the beds are extremely comfortable and great IPod compatible technology. The staff always go above and beyond to ensure a great stay everytime. From pleasure to work, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Uwe2012

Dear Uwe2012,
Thank you for taking the time to share with me your wonderful feedback. It made me so happy to read that you had a lovely stay and I do sincerely appreciate the kind comments that you make about the hotel team, I will certainly share this great feedback with them.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.