US$112
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$87
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$232
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$122
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$111
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$136
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$136
US$90
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$96
  • Fitness centre
2,374 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed for the first time in a year. They valet parked our car and the doorman took us and our bag to the room. For the first time, the doorman explained the functions in the room. I found this helpful. Great location. To south bank. Easy walking distance to south bank and Bourke street. Quiet location. We were upgraded to a king size suite.

• Stayed: January 2013
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Biggav1965,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at InterContinental Melbourne and it definitely fits the highest standard category of IHC group's hotel. The service was fantastic, everybody very attentive and truly concerned with the client. The main lobby is very impressive, nicely mixing traditional architecture with modern furnishings. I stayed in the King Executive Room on the Ambassador floor. The rooms are nicely appointed, offer ample space and all necessary amenities. If there is anything to complain about then it would be the weird location of the TV set which somehow has been placed between the two windows and to the right side (at least in my room) of the bed. This awkward positioning takes a little bit of the sunlight as well as requires some gymnastics if you intend to watch TV for some more extensive time. Also, I had an impression that the bathroom may require some refurbishing, it was not dirty or broken but the walk-in shower had a slightly moldy smell. This is still a great hotel and I would definitely come back.

1  Thank LW23
InterContinenta... M, General Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear LW23,

Thank you for your generous review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! I have taken your feedback under consideration and will follow it up with the team. In the mean time I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The hotel is in all aspects one of the best we've ever stayed at. In terms of design, location, facilities but even more important the friendliness of the staff, hotel deserves the highest recognition. It is so obvious that the management team is doing a great job.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear GerasimosFerentinos,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed such an excellent experience and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We chose to stay here because we were going to a New Year’s Eve banquet at the Vue du Monde which is the restaurant in the adjoining building, and we did not want the hassle of trying to find a taxi just after midnight.

The location is superb, and it’s a lovely old hotel with a lot of history. Because it is old the rooms are nothing special but they are clean and comfortable. What especially impressed us was the staff who all went out of their way to help us in any way they could.

The only criticism I have is their attitude to newspapers. As an Ambassador member I am supposed to be entitled to a free newspaper each day but they said this did not extend to the Australian which is Australia’s national newspaper! Furthermore, each morning they forgot to bring the Australian.

Dear Noel100,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We sincerely appreciate the feedback of our guests and I have taken your feedback into consideration. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Recently stayed at The Rialto in a King Club Room. Valet parking was $50 per night. Check in was fast and efficient.

Our room was on level 5 and was absolutely perfect. I especially liked soaking in the spa bath for over an hour while watching the TV in the bathroom. The towels and toiletries were both very good quality.

The Club Lounge staff were very good, but a few things should be looked at:
. we were surprised to see children in there (as it was our weekend away from children),
. the small round tables are not big enough for breakfast plates,
. if you are a couple, the chairs are too far apart as the furniture layout suggests people sit facing each other.
On the second night we saw people being turned away as the Lounge was full. The Lounge on both our nights was full by 6pm.

The doormen were very friendly and helpful with directions and tram numbers.
The staff in the bar downstairs were also friendly and helpful.

My only disappointment was our room was close to the lift and at night we heard every time the lift went up and down, and other patrons walking to their room.

Room Tip: Try not to get room 525 near the lifts.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Batt2,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your kind review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel in particular your room which you found extremely quiet and very comfortable. It is also lovely to hear that my colleagues were extremely helpful. I will be sure to share this feedback with the team.

I hope on your next visit to Australia we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Sebastian Germershausen