2,623 results
All reviews queen spa suite locanda restaurant exhibition street her majesty's theatre rooftop pool buffet breakfast close to china town late checkout an upgrade comfy bed bourke street car parking location is excellent central location cbd mcg checkin
Reviewed December 3, 2017

A quick trip to the city for a dinner catch up, some shopping and Rydges is just so well located and within walking distance to everything we needed. Service and breakfast all great, will be back for sure!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kumi M, Rooms Division Manager at Rydges Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Hi BJ, Thanks for your great review, sounds like you enjoyed your quick trip to the city, and we were the perfect base. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town. Cheers, Kumi Melville

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Located walking distance to Chinatown, the CBD, theatres, and also the free city tram.
Room was clean and comfortable, perfect for a couple's weekend getaway. When we arrived our room was not quite ready, so we were given drink vouchers for the bar, which were very welcomed.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank caroltriant
Tim F, Front Office Manager at Rydges Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Hi Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at Rydges Melbourne. Again I am sorry that we did not quite have your room ready by the time you arrived, but I am happy to hear that you were still able to have an enjoyable couples weekend. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Very central location near Chinatown. Easy walk to CBD, MCG and Crown Casino precinct. Extremely helpful front desk staff. Room was clean and tidy. Breakfast offers many choices and was included in our room booking. Skybus stops directly out the front of this hotel, making the trip to and from the airport very convenient. I'll definitely stay here again if travelling to Melbourne.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Charmaine,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. It is always nice to read that our guests have had an enjoyable stay, and I agree our location makes it incredibly easy to explore the best that Melbourne has to offer.
Hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

I been to Melbourne many times for business and pleasure. This Hotel is well situated to both due to its location, comfort, and facilities. The hotel isn't new but it is clean and well maintained. My room was a King Spa Suite, a very spacious and comfortable room. Although the room was not as modern as the pictures on their web site would suggest it was very clean, with a little minor maintenance needed. My room was on the corner nearest to Little Bourke Street. At around 3am in the morning the bins are emptied, the noise was very loud enough to wake me up. If you go request a room away from this part of the building. Apart from the bins being emptied the hotel was very quiet. I was here to attend a conference, the facilities were good, and food 2nd to none. The breakfast was standard hotel fare, the food fresh, and plentiful. I rate places in three ways, 1. Would I go there again YES, would I recommend to a friend, YES, Value for money, YES.

Room tip: Bourke Street end away from bins
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review of your recent stay at Rydges Melbourne. It is pleasing to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay, and I am happy to hear that you would return to stay again. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent the weekend in Melbourne for our wedding anniversary and choose Rydges for our accommodation. We found it very welcoming and clean. It met all our needs and was in a great position for us to catch the free tram around Melbourne checking out the sights. Would recommend it if your after a comfortable place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello there,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at Rydges Melbourne. I am happy to hear you were able to have an enjoyable weekend away celebrating your wedding anniversary! Hopefully we will welcome you back again.
Front Office Manager