Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$86
Radisson
  • Restaurant
The Crossley Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$239
US$170
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$122
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$111
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$96
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$121
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$94
5,635 results
All reviewsatrium barprestige suiteluxury roomthe club loungecorner roompillow menuaccor membertop endstar hotelshower over the bathbottle of champagnevalet parkinghigh tearod laver arenaan upgradeflinders lanetram stop
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were on the 46th floor. Our views of Melbourne were extraordinary and the hotel was located within walking distance to most everything we wanted to see. The room was comfortable. The hotel starts on the 15th floor, beneath it are malls, restaurants, etc. The staff was most helpful.

Room Tip: Choose cityview rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
C_Scott_GM_, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for posting a fantastic review of your stay at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and appreciated the ideal location. Our Sofitel team will be delighted to know that you really appreciate the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you again on your future visits to Melbourne.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Great location, service and choice of package. I did not give the full 5 points as the hotel starts to feel its age, there is a lack of signage in the open floor and some of the gym equipment was not working (and were not marked).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
C_Scott_GM_, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and I am really pleased to read that you had a relaxing time and enjoyed the hotel services. Please also accept my apologies that some of the gym equipment was not working. We look forward to seeing you again on your future visits to Melbourne.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My two nights stay in Melbourne became extraordinary due to the great service of the staff at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.

The building is not particularly new, and I was a bit skeptical when I saw the room. But it was spacious (I was upgraded to a corner room), and when I opened the blinds and saw the view, I totally fell in love. The room is also well kept, although it is probably time to get rid of those carpets soon.

There is no pool, but the gym was really, really good.

What made the stay so good, was however the always excellent service by the staff, in particular in the club lounge, which also offers splendid views of the city, a tasty buffet and a good selection of refreshments.

It was probably the best of all my stays in a Sofitel in a city - and I will certainly be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback. I am extremely pleased to know that you had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed our high level of service. We are dedicated to constantly improve our services and your positive words are much appreciated by everyone here. I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My wife and I went to Sofitel for a break in Easter hotel. Although it is getting a bit dated since we last visited, it remains a very good hotel in Melbourne CBD. The location of the hotel is very convenient, the view from the room is fantastic (we stayed on the 43th floor), the customer service is excellent from check-in to check-out. the bed is extremely comfortable, the individual room controlled air-conditioning is very nice, sleep quality is excellent, generous toiletries, and on top of it we have received high quality complimentary welcome drinks on arrivals. The main shortfall is we cannot use the Accor card for dining during Easter holidays and no swimming pool.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have better views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your good feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and particularly the views as well as our exceptional location. We look forward to seeing you again on your future visits to Melbourne

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Wow the staff went above and beyond to ensure we where comfortable... all the little things added to our wonderful experience... access into the club lounge was very much worth it with delicious food and drinks . We had a fantastic time and can’t wait to come back and visit .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
C_Scott_GM_, General Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor, I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the Sofitel Club Lounge experience. I will ensure your kind words are shared with everyone. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.