As stated in other reviews - the apartments haven’t been updated recently - but all the furnishings are clean and our room was well appointed - so if you are after a modern swanky apartment this isn’t for you.
I thought that this is reflected in the price and am very happy with our stay - all requests for extra kitchen equipment and cleaning were met efficiently - there are nearby mini supermarkets but we made the longer walk to Coles (no problem 15-20 mins) - apartment was large with a TV in each room giving kids their own space.
The pool area is functional - we had a lot of fun - but the surrounds need some TLC.
Tip - explore the streets around and behind the hotel for local and affordable restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasons Botanic Gardens is located on tree lined St Kilda Rd. overlooking the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance. Only minutes away from the CBD, Southbank Entertainment prescient, Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria and Melbourne Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne