The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotel Windsor
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
Radisson
US$115
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$175
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsawesome apartmentbasic necessitieson a daily basisbedroom bathroom apartmentcoffee machinearts centreflinders street stationbrilliant locationthese apartmentsyarra riverfree tram zoneminute walksouthbankaccommodationconciergefoyercereal
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Checkin was a breeze. Called when leaving the airport and was met straight away in the foyer upon arrival. Taken to our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the second floor. Light and Breezy. 2 Bedrooms with Queen Beds and the third with 2 singles. Great lounge area and balcony. Accommodation is right next to Southbank complex so many great food options. Definitely recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here over the long holiday weekend. Had a nice two bedroom, two bath apartment with balcony overlooking the Yarra River and Federation Square. Looking to the right, one could see Melbourne Cricket Ground. The apartment was well-maintained and very comfortable. There is an underground car park. Unfortunately, is an additional charge, but well worth it. Not too high of cost for parking and have in and out privileges. Highly recommend 28 Southgate apartments. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We booked a week here as a family, and to be honest we're absolutely shocked with the amazing view our apartment had to offer. The best city views of Melbourne and about a 100m (max) walk to Southbank. The apartment was extremely clean and modern, with self sufficient facilities...laundry &a kitchen. Was definitely worth the price paid.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zane998
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We booked for 3 nights. Were very impressed by the welcome service of the owner and the beautiful room. We had travelled 12 hours by car to get here, me suffering with a fair bit of ongoing pain from an injury. The owner of the apartment was very helpful with our luggage as he saw my pain. Later that night as I lay on the bed, it completely collapsed from under me, all slats falling from the bed and their plastic clip ends all on the floor. On inspection from my partner, these plastic clips had been snapped off previously and never replaced so slats were never securely attached. It took nearly an hour to get in touch with someone to help. Next thing we know, the very drunk owner knocks on the door rambling and angry that we'd interrupted his fancy dinner. He threw the mattress off the bed and then blamed us for moving the bed when he in fact did it when he threw the mattress. He made no sense and didn't offer to fix it. When I asked him what i was supposed to sleep on with a bad back, he said "I don't know, nothing I can do about it now, call up in the morning" when asked if we could get a refund on the 2 nights remaining he told us no, if we leave, we get no refund. We came back the next day from a physio appointment to find new slat clips and a box of chocolates tied to the door. We had to fix the slats ourselves!!! Not good enough and would never go back!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Aleasha R
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I can understand the frustration with leaving a key to the apartment in the room. When me and my partner called the direct number they were very understanding with the situation and the security were kind to me and my partner. When the lady came to let us In to our apartment she was very rude to me and my partner. She continued to make rude comments. When she let us In to our apartment she stood at the door to show her proof that we had two sets of apartment keys. At the time I was feeling very uncomfortable and under pressure. During this she still managed to make rude comments. At the time I could only find one apartment key.She then threatened me with consequences. As she left the second apartment key was on the counter, I was very intimated and scared by her actions and wouldn't recommended your apartments to any of my friends. Long story short, she has well and truly ruined our stay. We all make mistakes and mine was leaving the key in my room. I cannot convey the disappointment I am feeling.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple