1,916 results
All reviews flagstaff gardens studio park flagstaff station queen victoria markets cafe next door sized fridge free tram studio room office block small balcony tram stop per day full kitchen hardware lane melbourne central free wifi short walk
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

A very modern, smart Hotel, centrally located to the city.. Parking is available at a cost of $20 per night. The room was very nice and had a kitchenette, with microwave and full size fridge, as there is no restaurant or room service facility's at this hotel. Great price for an inner city hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa-mareeC
Hotel Manager W, Front Office Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Dear Lisa-mareeC,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I am happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and the facilities provided to your liking. If you do come back to Melbourne, my team and I love to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

If you need a space larger than a hotel room and with a nice little park in front, view of Melbourne stretching to the docks and good eateries and night life nearby and within ten bucks cab ride from the casinos, this is a great option!

Room Tip: Take a room facing flagstaff gardens
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Subhashis N

Dear Subhashis N,

Thank you for recommending Oaks on William. I am delighted to read that you found the room spacious and the view from the balcony to your liking. We are located in close proximity to many Melbourne attractions and I am glad that you get to experience all the good eateries and night life around us.
My team and I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Beautiful, clean and luxurious. Great location and staff were efficient and friendly. We got a King room with a balcony looking on o the park. awesome deal on lastminute.com. There was a kitchenette with full size fridge, sink, microwave, stove, oven and dishes etc however we did not use it. Room cleaned daily.

Room Tip: Ask for a King room with view of the park.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BecE_12
Hotel Manager W, Front Office Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Bec E.

Thank you for staying at Oaks on William. I am glad that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and found our hotel and services to your liking!
Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you once again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Good location 15 mins walk to Myer, free tram service on your doorstep and easy walk to Queen Victoria markets. Studio apartment roomy with king bed and good kitchen facilities. Loved the view from our apartment.

Room Tip: Room with a view over park is very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
2  Thank Gregory P

Dear Gregory P,

Thank you for writing a review on your stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the studio room roomy as well as good kitchen facilities. Our hotel is situated in close proximity to many attractions as well as great shopping destination.
When you do come back next time to Melbourne, my team and I would definaitely welcome you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We needed a apartment in the city that allowed us to leave early enough to catch a day sailing on the Spirit of Tasmania. Modified bathroom was excellent and access to meals was facilitated easily. Parking was good and there are a number of cafes etc around William St.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John R
Hotel Manager W, Front Office Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Dear John R,

Thank you for staying with us at Oaks on William. I am glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us on your long weekend prior to sailing to Tasmania. There are many good café surrounding this area and I am happy to see that you were able to try them out.
If you do come back to Melbourne, we do hope you can stay with us again.