1,815 results
All reviewsflagstaff gardensstudio parkflagstaff stationbrother thomasqueen victoria marketscafe next doorsized fridgefree tramstudio roomoffice blocksmall balconytram stopper dayfull kitchenmelbourne centralfree wifihardware lane
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Have just spent 3 nights here & was very happy. My room was on the 19th floor with a great view & a small balcony. The room had a full kitchen & a full sized fridge which surprised me. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Paula C
Maggie L, Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Paula,

Thank you for staying with us at Oaks on William.

I am delighted to read that your thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the view over the 19th floor over the Flagstaff garden towards Dockland. All our rooms has a full equipped kitchen and full sized fridge and glad it came in handy.
My staff and I definitely love to welcome you back once again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We enjoyed Melbourne and to stay at Oaks on William. Is was perfect placed near the tram and city center. We visited many attractions like Eureka and Royal Garden, beside shopping and dining. Very many good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maggie L, Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Anne-Lise,

I am glad to read that we were able to make your stay in Australia memorable. We are located on the out skirt of the CBD area over looking flagstaff garden and also glad to see you were able to utilise this to experience what Melbourne has to offer.

We hope you safe travel to your next destination and hope to see you once more if you do come and visit Melbourne again.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is a repeat stay at Oaks on William and I was again very satisfied with the reception customer service, everything was well organised and comfortable and my stay was very pleasant. I will stay there again on my next trip to Melbourne.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank I7397YCmoniques

Thank you for staying with us at Oaks on William.

I am glad to read that our reception customer service was able to met your expectation again and you found your stay comfortable as well. We are always glad to see a familiar face and we hope to see you once again on your next visit!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Enjoyed staying here, close to trams and and all amenities. Friendly helpful staff. Nice apartments . Would come back again and stay . Would reccomend it to friends. Nice eating places nearby and in walking distance of them as well

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maggie L, Manager at Oaks On William, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend in Melbourne and found your apartment and all amenities to your liking. We are close proximities to many of the Melbourne attractions as well as public transport and happy to read you were able to see what Melbourne had to offer.

Thank you also for your recommendation and we do hope to have the oppotuunities to welcome you once more!

Kind regareds,

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Great place to stay. Location is excellent. Apartmemt rooms are very clean and have all you could want. Bed was amazing. Great view from the 19th floor overlooking the park and brilliant views overlooking Melbourne. Would happily stay herr again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Oaks on William.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us throughout your holiday and that we met your expectation. I will definitely pass your feedback to our housekeeping team about the cleanliness of the room.

My team definitely hope to welcome you back once again in the near future!