2,856 results
All reviews mesh restaurant tonic bar corner king room casino complex yarra river floor to ceiling windows valet parking south bank room service easy access city view short walk buffet breakfast standard room great room mini bar conference
Reviewed October 8, 2016

I stayed here when attending a conference in the hotel. Very glad I did. This is certainly a five star hotel, with furnishings and luxury touches everywhere. The view over the city was great, and the desk in my room was a pleasant spot to get some work done. Will certainly stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CrownHotelsAu, General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Thank you for your great review.

It was pleasing to read that you enjoyed your business stay at Crown Promenade Melbourne. Your comments regarding the furnishings, "luxury touches" and city views were greatly appreciated.

We do hope to welcome you back for your next conference.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Hello travellers

My family and i stayed here for 4 weeks as we have stayed at crown hundreds of times..this hotel is not 5 star but it is not that far off from being one. Staff are quiet friendly and most staff go out of there way to help you.

This hotel is mainly for business people not really for families and long stays. I would recimmend people to stay here it is a nice hotel close to shops and yes the casino. Mostly clean hotel.

Gets busy at times being cheaper option to the other crown hotels. I would like to give a thank you to the staff that got to no me and thankyou for your help with my family. These staff no who they are.

Nothing really bad to say...

If any travellers want further information they can email me direct.

Darren neal.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Danielle N
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Our flight delayed,told hotel 2 weeks prior arrived 5am no room.Put us on 23 level
waited all day no one contacted us lost a day.
Cleaner took our room card asked for it back said take 1 of the 4 Breech of security could have given to a 2nd person access lift and room could of been robbed.
Was promised late check out at 4pm by management due to stuff up was logged on computer went to movies at crown put do not disturb light on came back at 2pm there was someone in our room bags containing money moved passports laptops exetra.
I WOULDNT GIVE THEM 1 STAR EXUSE FROM MANAGEMENT WE ARE VERY BUSY
was absolutely disgusted taking it further. wrecked our g/f experience.

Room tip: don't go there
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gordy B
CrownHotelsAu, General Manager at Crown Promenade Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

As outlined in response to your partner's review, we apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion.

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

What a great place to stay. There are so many eating and drinking options it doesn't get boring + some of the casino's decor.

The rooms were large and very comfortable at the Promenade. Service was good too - very helpful and courteous.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Digby W
Reviewed October 4, 2016

We will not ever stay here again. Although it is common practice for the establishment to request a refundable bond, it is beyond comprehension why they keep your $100 for 7-10 days even though we left our room in perfect condition. This is pure greed and exploitation and this is unacceptable in the hospitality industry. We were officially told at check out that it would take 2 days so they lied!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank sspauldn

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I was disappointed to learn that our credit card pre-authorisation caused you considerable frustration.

For the benefit of others who may read this review, I need to clarify that this is standard practice within hotels. Once you depart, a hotel will release this hold with your bank who in turn release these funds back to you. Unfortunately, we do not control how long your bank takes to return these funds and this is a common frustration for both hoteliers and guests. We accept both EFTPOS and cash as an alternative to this credit card guarantee.

I apologise if this was policy was incorrectly communicated with you upon check out and will look into this internally.