All reviews higher floor late check central location fantastic location tram
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Ok so by citiCLUB they mean CLUB !! It’s downstairs and pumps till 3-4am and don’t get me wrong they play some good rap , RNB but if you wanna sleep this isn’t the place ..the girls at the front counter where rude !! $100 bond on card you get back about a week later !! My room was so small and plain !! My bathroom was so small I could have gone to the toilet and had a shower at the same time no joke !! Now iv stayed in some dark scary Melbourne hotels but none of them were like this !! Please don’t stay here with children we woken by the couple in the room next door the walls were paper thin and we heard EVERYTHING !! I won’t say anything else but nooo unless you wanna party !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
CiticlubHotel, General Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. All websites we are listed with state that you will need a valid ID is required upon check in and a Credit card is also required on check in for $100 Pre-Authorisation. NO CASH BOND is accepted. The presence of the onsite nightclub means that noise levels can be highly elevated on weekend and public holiday eves. Please choose carefully as there will be no refunds or further discounts. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

4.25 am the thumping noise like monkey banging drums. Subwoofers vibrations. The CitiClub has a 24 hour licence which enables it to do whatever it wants and ignore its paying guests,.. I would imagine its neighbors creating a little slice of hell. Why not stay in the hotel for a peaceful get away or a business trip but pay to get no sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CiticlubHotel, Front Office Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. It's always great to receive positive or negative feedback from guests. In regards to nite club noise all rooms are advertised with the “Please note that the presence of the onsite nightclub means that noise levels can be highly elevated on weekend and public holiday eves.
Midweek private functions may also affect noise levels. Please choose carefully as there will be no refunds or further discounts” notice. We thank you for comments and we will endeavour provide better service.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We're staying here on a Wednesday night on level 5 of 7 and the sound from the night club is so loud we're struggling to hear the TV. Don't stay here if you want to sleep. There's a drum group performing and it sounds like a great club that they must prioritise over the hotel. Definitely not a weekend only problem. Stay anywhere else if you want to sleep. Anywhere. However, if you want to go to a club, it sounds great from our room! Everyone sounds like they're having a great time! Give it a go! Just don't stay at the hotel!

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We regret your stay with us was less than pleasant because of the noise level from the nite club. However, all our rooms are advertised with the “highly elevated noise levels” notice. Cancellation policy for most third party website is 72hr cancellation or no cancellation/no changes.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Melbourne solo to attend a wedding, arriving at 7am in the morning on a Friday after a red eye flight.
The room was ready for an early arrival and the staff didn't hesitate with checking me in early which allowed me to be refreshed in the afternoon.
Yes the decor was a little dated (particularly the hallways) but the room was spacious and clean, so for the price I'm wasn't bothered. The room has good heating/aircon and temperature was very comfortable during my 3 days.

On the Saturday i did hear noise from the club below but it didn't keep me up for long and I fell asleep easily. Staff were super nice, even lending me a fork when my food takeaway didn't supply me with one, and offered a late check out until 12 as my return flight was at 1pm.

For the price and location I'd definitely recommend. It's not glamorous, but it is comfortable and well priced.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
CiticlubHotel, Front Office Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback in regards to your stay here at Citiclub Hotel. We are extremely glad that you have enjoyed yourselves here, it is always our aim as service providers to ensure our guests have the most enjoyable stay possible.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Citiclub Hotel

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I have stayed in many hotels in and around the Melbourne area. This hotel is by far the worst one I have ever stayed at. I tried to have an early night on a Friday night after a long week and as the hotel is on top of a nightclub, music was blasting and I could not get any rest. I ended up having to leave the hotel at about 1am cause the noise was so unbearable. Ended up getting another hotel which was a lot better. Would not recommended this hotel in a million years.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CiticlubHotel, Front Office Manager at Citiclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value your feedback and regret that the accommodation provided did not meet your expectations. .
As a Hotel we do our best to make people aware by having it clearly stated on all booking listings with the "Please note that the presence of the onsite nightclub means that noise levels can be highly elevated on weekend and public holiday eves.
Midweek private functions may also affect noise levels. Please choose carefully as there will be no refunds or further discounts". We thank you for comments and we will endeavour provide better service