“Fantastic Restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 52 Bakeries in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lygon Street
Reviewed October 30, 2015

we go there everytime we go to Melbourne. The display cabinets with all of their lovely presented foods keeps me busy for 5 minutes just looking at them all. When it comes to choosing my stomach can not match the eyes. The staff are very helpful and pleasant and the food tremendous. Will continue going their whenever in Melbourne.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,775)

Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

I loved my visit to Brunetti for lunch and dessert. The setting is lovely and the food is beautiful. I had pizza and Rosé. I had gelato for dessert, but I enjoyed gazing at all of the other beautiful desserts. I'm so glad we chose to stop in for lunch.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

We always come here for Coffee, its always good , fast service and very cheerful staff.
thank you ....

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Brunetti in City Square in the middle of the CBD is a lovely welcome retreat from all the bustle going on in the city. Cakes and delights are the same as Carlton cafe but with the added delight of sitting outside and watching the world go buy in Federation Square.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

descent coffee and cakes! always a good place for after dinner desserts or just a catch up with friends and family.