“Great find !!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Middle Park
Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

Found it by chance, but what a lovely find ..
Was just going to have a wine and go but had a look at the menu and decided on the pork and apple crocettes which where delicious!!!
Will be back if in the area again ...

1  Thank Vikki S

Reviewed March 14, 2015

Seriiously disappointing. We have dined at this resaurant after the Melbourne Grand Prix for the last three years. Over that time it has gone downhill. Service is terrible. We ordered eight courses this year and asked if we could have it spread out over time. We were feed and exited within an hour. The bathrooms were our main concern DISGUSTING is the only description. We commented upon arrival about the standard of the toilets and upon leaving there was no change to the cleanliness of this facitlities. We will not be back.

2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Booked the degustation meal 7 courses very rushed seemed to want us out as quickly as possible even though the resturant was relatively empty
Food wasn't that great either.

2  Thank Joseph T
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stumbled across this place last weekend after deciding I had a craving for Spanish Tapas. Having spent 4 weeks in Spain, I knew what I was looking for and so far in Melbourne, haven't found anything that's quite up to scratch. Well begone everyone else - this is the place for a perfect fill of food, wine and atmosphere - just like in Madrid.
One of the highlights though was the waiter - Michelle. She knew the menu inside out. She knew what wines to recommend. She offered us some lovely meal options and as she knew when to come and chat and when to stay away.
The Spanish wine was exactly what I was after and complimented the food beautifully (thanks Michelle for that). At $55 a bottle, it wasn't cheap but you certainly got what you paid for.
The meal was 6 selections of tapas - pork, prawns, vegetarian, chicken and two desserts with chiros at the end.
All round a brilliant meal. $148 for two people - so again, not cheap but one of the best meals I've had in a long time. I will return.

1  Thank UrbanDrifter
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I have loved this little place for years now, atmosphere & great food at a reasonable price, say no more!