We arrived in the early hours of the morning tired and were told that our apartment was next door in a largely residential apartment building. when we got into the apartment it did not match our expectations, we called the night manager who told us we would need to speak to someone the next day. We were wakened at 7am by very loud noises from a building site directly across the road. I turns out we had booked an Aria Style apartment not an Aria apartment. Would you know the difference?. We wasted around 4 hours the next morning trying to sort this out. Which thanks to the on duty manager was sorted out amicably. So my advice is book the 4.5 star Aria not Aria style
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at 285 City Road in Melbourne’s Southbank precinct, our “Favourite” range offers modern and spacious 4.5 star apartments, which showcases our passion for local art and style, and evoke a feeling beyond aesthetics. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms with free Wi-Fi and stunning views of Melbourne, and enjoy all the creature comforts of home with the added benefits of a hotel. 24/7 reception, room service, daily housekeeping and onsite car parking are just the beginning! Our seamless delivery of personalised service and shared local ‘secrets’ ensure our guests experience a crafted, bespoke stay. Let us surprise and delight you when you stay with Aria Hotel Apartments. We also offer our “Style” 4-star accommodation range next door at 283 City Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aria Favourite Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Plum Serviced Apartments Southbank Melbourne