All reviewscity roadcheap stayapartment was cleangreat locationhappily stay here againcomfortable staywashing machinestayed for one nightlounge roomwalking distancetram stopyarra riverpublic transportgood sizefree wificrownsouthbank
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The location was great and we were surprised at the size of the apartment. Everything was clean and relatively new. There is some construction going on across the road but even though our room was facing the site the noise didn't bother us. Staff were great and we'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Christina S, General Manager at Aria Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thanks Ted - we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in the three bedroom apartment with friends. Apartment very clean and spacious. Car parking tight if you have a large vehicle but service from staff was excellent. Great location within walking distance to Southbank and Casino.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Tina - thanks so much for your very good feedback! We pride ourselves on our service & spacious apartments. You are correct the car park ramp is a bit tight but we try to make the fee as competitive as possible. We don't recommend the car parks for large vehicles, only small to med. There are many car parking options locally for larger cars.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. It is a self-contained apartment with everything you need including a washing machine & dryer. The apartment is very spacious with separate bedroom, lounge room & a small dining room. It has 2 TVs, one in the lounge & one in the bedroom. There are 2 big wardrobes so plenty of space to hang your clothes. Fantastic location, walking distance to Crown Casino, Cinema, Yarra River, Aquarium, CBD, tram station near by & close to cafes & restaurants. Free transfer to hotel can be arranged from Airport sky bus which is really convenient. All staff are extremely friendly & helpful. We had a problem with noise from the construction work opposite our room ( as we both are light sleepers) & Erin upgraded our room to top floor (14th floor) & problem solved. A car park space can be arranged for $17/day. ( need to book ahead) Free wifi with excellent reception.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the awesome review. We are thrilled!

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

For this amount of money, I will not recommend this hotel apartment.

First of all. I don't feel safe and conformable when I stay in this place. There is no "DO NOT DISTURB" sign for any room and they never call me to ask or let me know when I want them to clean up my room. But around 3 pm yesterday, one of the cleaning lady went to our room with her master key. Lucky that i was sleeping, what if I was showering or else. I don't feel safe that they can come in with master key so easily.

Second of all, the kitchen utensil were not clean, I have to wash it throughly before I use it.

Last but not least, when I was asking if I can get some clean towels around 9:30pm last night, The reception told me that he was the only person there ( he asked he was working on reports) and asked me to go down to reception get it myself. Then I said I was not in urgent and he said it might be very late that he can delivered up, around 11:30 to 12 midnight.

But I would like to thank you that they helped me to switch room for me. The reason I wanted to switch room was because of two reasons : 1) there was so strange noise from the air ventilation in my bed room 2) my room was facing construction site and which they started the work since 7am. The reception did not tell me about the starting time of the construction site but they told me that the construction ends at 4pm.

Anyways, the above are my opinion only. Hope this will help you more before you make any hotel reservation in Melbourne.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments on board.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

We had organised for Staff to stay at Aria and we also conducted a Conference in one of the Apartments. It was sensational. Staff loved their accommodation. The apartments are huge and we had plenty of room to conduct our meetings.
The staff were very helpful and I loved the fact that checking in was not a long drawn out process as sometime occurs in other places because of their knowledge and professionalism. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Christina S, General Manager at Aria Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Thanks for a wonderful review. I will pass on your valuable feedback to the team. I am glad you enjoyed the spaciousness of the apartments.