All reviews city road cheap stay apartment was clean great location happily stay here again comfortable stay washing machine stayed for one night lounge room walking distance tram stop yarra river public transport good size free wifi crown southbank
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed overnight for a concert at The Plenary. The location is great with a short walk to the Casino and river.We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment & the room was spacious with a reasonable size balcony. The check in & checkout staff were very friendly & helpful. The price was very reasonable. However,we would only stay here again if we didn't need parking. The car park is extremely narrow and as another reviewer said like a spiral staircase! We have a small car,but it was difficult!
Good luck if you attempt it in anything larger than a Corolla!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Stayed for a business trip room service only changed towels didn't replace shampoo etc. Room was clean and spacious and location was suitable.
The most annoying thing however was they did not release my excessive security deposit of $200. I had to email - nothing happened, when I eventually called reservations they answered their phone - what a surprise and said they would send the fax to release my deposit nine days after checking out. I am still waiting for the funds to be released into my account.
Very unimpressed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank J6778JOanneb
Reviewed September 8, 2017

We stayed here for 3 weeks. The apartments are large and spacious. Fully equipped with washing machine and all necessities for a comfortable stay. Location is also perfect. The tram stop is located literally at the hotel entrance . The staff are all very helpful.we are already booked for 2018

Stayed: February 2017
Christina S, Owner at Aria Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

That's is such a great review - thank you so much. We are the largest apartments in Southbank so we think longer stays appreciate the space. Thanks for making your next booking with us

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Got a good rate for this property. It was kind of old; the air conditioner didn't work well and they use physical keys. However, the facillities were nice, including a washer/dryer. Comfortable bed. Only one person at front desk, had to wait multiple times. Major problem occurred when we left -- my medication was left behind. When I called thm hotel, I was informed that their policy was to throw away medication, without even contacting the clients, whose phone numbers they keep on file. I was left in a foreign country with no way of refilling my medication; slight help from the company would have relieved my agony. So, despite otherwise reasonable service, I recommend against this company. There are better alternatives nearby. I recommend the Punthill, several blocks North, with a better staff, newer, superior apartments.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Stayed at the Aria Favourite when I went to Melbourne for the recent Gift Fair with a girlfriend and loved it!
Looked at their website, found a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment for $159.00. When I rang to book I was told $229. I questioned this, the website was checked and they honoured the online price.
The apartment itself was spacious, extremely well equipped and had a , washing machine and dyer plus dishwasher, microwave and coffee pod machine in the kitchen....this feature I loved as I love my coffee!
The beds were AMAZING! So comfy and huge. Excellent linen and pillows also.
the bedrooms were a good size with heaps of cupboard space to hang clothes.
Loved loved loved the shower! Big shower (double) with one big shower head with great pressure. No bath though which wasn't a big minus for me.
There is a balcony with double doors which blocked out all the traffic noise from the Highway and block out blinds if you like to sleep in.
The staff were extremely helpful and allowed me to use the car park space even though I arrived prior to the 2pm check in time. They also allowed me to leave my car in the parking space until 2pm with no further charge.
Offers free wifi also.
Overall it is a fabulous apartment with exceptional staff.
The location suited me perfectly as it was within a 5 - 8 minute walk to the Convention Centre which is where I needed to be. Same distance to Crown Casino also so you have lots of eating options close by. If you prefer a quick grab and go meal, McDonalds I literally less than 1 minute away and there is an IGA Express about 2 minutes away if you need basic supplies like bread, milk, butter etc.
Would definitely stay again!
Definitely check it out if you need a location close to Crown or the Convention Centre (or that general location)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends