“Much better than the very upmarket one I stayed in the previous night as part of a tour deal.”

Broome Time Accommodation
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Broome
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Good location, a short walk from shopping centre, and half-hour walk from China Town.
Very friendly and accommodating staff.
Nice pool area to sit an relax in.
Clean and comfortable room - would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thanks for your comments and review. We certainly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your friends back anytime to the Kimberley's and Broome Time Accommodation.

There are newer reviews for Broome Time Accommodation

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I dont have cockroaches in my house and dont expect to come to a beautiful destination to kill cockroaches in my room every night and remove from chopping board when preparing food. Old rooms in need of an upgrade and pest control.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank 4realJing
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Pest Control had been scheduled and was onsite during you stay as part of our Bi Annual Treatment. We apologise that the little critters decided to seek refuge and holiday with yourselves. All our Economy Rooms and Economy Family Rooms will be fully refurbished from November 2017. All our Deluxe King, Deluxe Queen and Deluxe Family Rooms were refreshed earlier this year.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Rats in rooms, rooms hadn't even been swept, toilet and shower needed some serious bleaching. The power also went out on the first evening. The night reception made me wait on hold for 30 minutes to then tell me there was nothing they could do until the next day. No refund offered at all when I asked about one the next day. The girl at reception was very rude and said "power wasn't necessary to sleep". She didn't care that I couldn't charge any of my devices for work. The sheets also had stains on them. It was GROSS! With prices comparable to The Oaks but nowhere near the same experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
7  Thank Jess K
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights the room was good the shower could have done with a better clean. But it has everything you need ,kitchenette , TV and the free wifi is great. Beautiful pool area to relax in. The shopping Centre is only a 10 mins walk and the bus stops out the front are fabulous you can get the bus into cable beach or the other direction to town of broome or town beach. The Japanese cemetery is around the corner a short walk. I didn't have a car so I did a few booked trips where they picked me up at the hotel and dropped me off they were all fantastic. No restaurants around the hotel though you either eat in or bus it somewhere. The only problem is the buses finish around 7.00 pm so it's an early dinner or taxi back and they are quite expensive. Nice place to stay not a resort but I knew that when I booked if you want cocktails by the pool you bring your own.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Donna W
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi Donna

Thanks so much for your review. Since we came on board to Broome Time recently, we are working hard to create Broome's Affordable Resort Accommodation. With your review, we can only work harder to ensure we tick all the boxes. Thanks for taking time to review us.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stay at the backpackers!! I wouldn't stay here again even if it was free. Fair enough they are under renovations however this hotel should have been demolished ages ago.

We did book the "economy room" although I wasn't expecting what we walked into. It was well past it's used by and one of the oldest, grottiest rooms I've ever seen. After I enquired at reception I was informed that the images on the website were in fact true to the room (it looked like a different hotel). At first all I was offered was to come back and complain to the general manager the next day.

Hotel grounds
Outside the rooms stunk of garbage.
The stairs and paths were sticky as were the room floors. Garbage scattered throughout the gardens along with children's toys and discarded food. The whole property felt run down and forgotten about.
People walking around loudly all night.
Walked outside to find people scrounging around for cigarette butts around our vehicle and children left to their own devices throughout the hotel.

On a positive we were upgraded to a Superior King room which wasn't quite as bad however still very old and worn. The lady at reception was very helpful in the end and even offered us a bottle of wine.

Three times the door keys wouldn't work however it was quickly replaced by reception. The toilet seat was cracked and there was hair caught in it. Nothing in this hotel felt or looked clean. The shower curtain was stained yellowish brown and there was mould all around the roof. There was a small balcony which was nice however the floor was beyond dirty.

One last thing don't park in the carpark unless you want your car washed with calcium water by the sprinkler.

Don't waste your money on this hotel, it was by far one of the worst I've ever stayed in. Only gave them one star because of the free wifi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JBKettle
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thanks Ms JBKettle for taking the time to write. It would have been nice to chat in person with you while you were in residence. Broome Time Accommodation is indeed under going a hefty refurbishment.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

stayed at Broome time apartments had a warm welcome from Tim on reception large clean room air con already on for our comfort kitchen with crockery etc able to cook meal as has a 2 ring cooker with microwave fridge all very pleasant pool nice in tropical gardens

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for your kind comments about your accommodation and staff. I shall pass your comments to Tim. It was a pleasure having you. We pride ourselves on being Broome's Affordable Resort Accommodation.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very standard but what about supplying Breakfast ..for the price I would have expected it to be included , there again I don't think that any Brooke hotels supply any meals ..Not very good

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
BroomeTimeAccom, General Manager at Broome Time Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hello Peter.

Thanks for choosing Broome-Time Accommodation while in Broome. As a Resort with kitchenettes in all rooms, we do not supply meals. However Continental Breakfast Packs are available daily, advertised in room and along with all other meals are available in our retail store onsite located within our reception building. We have a wide selection of frozen, fresh and ready to heat meals available in our retail store.

We also have great dining outlets and restaurants in Broome, should guests wish to dine out and experience our fresh and local produce..

We aim to make this Broome's Affordable Resort Accommodation and with all feedback we strive further to achieve our goal.

Regards