Blue Seas Resort(Broome)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$201
Ramada Eco Beach Resort(Broome)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$62
US$35
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
Beaches of Broome(Broome)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Orbitz.com
Cable Beach Backpackers(Broome)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$52
Priceline
US$494
  • Pool
Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa(Broome)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$379
All reviewsdeluxe studiooutdoor bathroomcable beachdivers taverngeneral storeself containedoutdoor eating areacafe restaurantprivate courtyardcorner storeminute walkbus stoprelaxing stayoutdoor bbqgrounds are well maintainedcamping tripgreen tree frogs
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Bali Hai Resort in Broome in a self contained villa with an outside private bathroom . Each villa also has an outdoor area with BBQ .
We had dinner at the restaurant which I can highly recommend and we are within walking distance of Cable Beach.
I would recommend this resort for couples and families.
We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2017

A relaxing few days on my first visit to Broome spent at this tranquil, aesthetic property, relatively close to the beach, with the bus stop virtually outside the door. Iona and Shane in Reception particularly epitomised excellence in customer service! Nothing was too much trouble for them and they showed sincere interest in my welfare and in the enjoyment of my holiday. Staff at the Spa were also very customer focused and offered a high level of service. Little extras added comfort to my stay including the fragrant aromas of incense and oils burning from the reception area and wafting through the property, a cup of refreshing lemon grass tea, a good quality mattress and bedding, numerous overhead fans, an attractive outdoor bathroom (though a bit chilly in the mornings & evenings), a great pool and plenty of outdoor seating including a Balinese outdoor day bed. I highly recommend Bali Hai as a great property to stay at in Broome.

Room Tip: For a good garden view & added light villa 2 was great.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2017

We had a studio and when the description said outside shower, we assumed that this was additional to the inside bathroom. Not so. The whole bathroom is outside. When we were in Broome it was cold and windy. It was no fun to be showering with luke warm water while an icy wind swirled around you. It was even worse to get out of a warm bed to attend a call of nature in the middle of the night.
Having said that, the main studio room was well kitted out and had all the essentials. The staff were very helpful. The property is near Cable Beach, but as we had a car, that was no problem anyway. Would visit again in more warm weather to make better use of the outside bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AntarcticBound
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I arrived here after being helicoptered off a broken down boat & I felt I'd walked into paradise. Loved the outdoor bathroom & staff friendly & helpful. Only stayed overnight so didn't explore the amenities. I loved it but after camping on a boat for 13 nights I was easy to please!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We ate here after a walk to Cable Beach and it did not disappoint it was terrific, we shared an entrée and followed it up with the snapper and beef fillet, both of which were cooked perfectly. The staff were knowledgeable about the menu and the wine list and offered good advice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple