1,055 results
All reviewsperth arenagreat locationstage barshafto lanevalet parkingfree movieswellington stcoffee machinebreakfast was deliciousconstruction sitegreat showerboutique hotelperfect staygood sizemini bardefinitely stay here againroom service
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Close to Everything, short walk, clean and tidy, well presented rooms, valet parking. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms big and great value, would recommend to anyone to stay hear. Our favorite place in Perth

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
seanwatt, General Manager at Peppers Kings Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Martinh060188,

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your recent and enjoyable stay with us. It is always a delight to receive such positive feedback and this is what our team at Peppers Kings Square love to hear.

, we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next planning to visit Perth.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Handy location for St Georges Terrace, this hotel is pretty new. Rooms a good size, free wi fi and everything you need in the bedroom.

Restaurant serves good quality as room service or in the restaurant. Staff generally efficient and nice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Marty181,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I am pleased to have read you enjoyed your stay with. Your constructive feedback will only continue to assist us to effectively review, improve and meet our guest expectations.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The front desk staff were inefficient at best. I arrived in a rental vehicle which needed to be returned and was parked outside in a loading zone. I provided identification and confirmed my reservation, explained my circumstance to staff and requested that I be allowed to leave my small piece of luggage. Staff denied my request, assuring me my vehicle would not be ticketed and proceeded with the laborious process of checking me in despite my ongoing protests regarding the need to return the rental vehicle in a timely manner and avoid ticketing. That aside, I asked front desk staff three times for information on their pillows, which were very comfortable. I never received a response.

Front desk staff aside, my hotel experience was positive. I slept well. The hotel offers free and paid on-demand movies. The hotel is very new and in pristine condition. Although parking is an issue, there are numerous restaurant, entertainment and shopping options within a short walk.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Wandering_Rick,

We always appreciate receiving constructive comments which help us to maintain and improve our standards wherever possible.

michaelrO4568RD, we do thank you for taking the time to write to us and advise us of your concerns. We do take all of your comments on board and value your feedback as an integral part of our continuing aim to maximise service to our guests.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had an event to go to at Perth Arena so it was the best feeling walking out knowing our hotel was across the road. The beds are super comfy and waking up to our very own nespresso machine in the room was great! we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dearbr00ke91,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit and I am delighted to have read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

104grahams, I greatly appreciate your feedback and as with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer and I am pleased to see that you will choose to stay with us again when you are next visiting Perth.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great location handy to everything. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was perfect. The meals from the restaurant were good. What more could you ask for? The late check-out option was a bonus too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear 82gayled,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I am pleased to have read you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to take advantage of our great restaurant and convenient city location.

A8125PRandrewm, we look forward to welcoming you back.