All reviewsocean viewcoffee machinebedroom apartmentrelaxing stayfull kitchenwould definitely stay here againperfect locationwalking distancegood sizemicrowavelaundrybalconyfacilitiescafesparking
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in a 1 bedroom king room, the room was spacious well appointed and clean. A full kitchen which was a bonus including washer & dryer. Although there was no ocean view the room had a large balcony looking towards the city. Checkin/out was flawless with charming reception staff. The location is very close to the beach, around 1/2hr from the airport and 45 Mins from Perth CBD

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Nathan B, General Manager at Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks Peter T for the great feedback and fantastic score. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Great little apartments. Very clean. A high level of maintenance. Eye for detail clean. Friendly and warm staff who go the extra mile for you. I highly recommend the Ramada if you are eating to stay In Scarborough. It’s 2 streets back from the beach so a bit quieter too! Good in summer when the noise is high!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nathan B, General Manager at Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thanks Shann0nvallance, Thank you for the fantastic review!
I shall pass this feedback regarding our staff on to our team and do hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We had a two bedroom unit with a kitchen and sitting area. Everything was top-notch from the front-desk to the room itself. Clean, modern and well furnished it was truly an easy place to stay and I would recommend it to all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Nathan B, General Manager at Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thanks TJF_USA for the fantastic review and wonderful score. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

So I stayed in a basic room (I forget what it’s called). It was last minute my end- I booked online with booking.com and was there a few hours later. I was abruptly given a key- told where to park and go. After the lift ride to the parking (buttons only worked in one lift properly. The other would go up but I couldn’t get the button to work to go down. So I had to wait for the further lift from my room to get back down anywhere) I went to my room. The whole experience felt a bit sterile and unfriendly. In the room which was nice and modern, there was no opening window or anything which I had assumed they had from the outside (my bad), this was only really a problem during the day when the sun heated the room up incredibly. To compensate there was a decent aircon system (once I got it working). I was missing anything in the fridge like milk, I did love the portable info wifi device thingy in each room, but it was only by default that I discovered it in the hours before leaving. A nice touch would be at check in to have a bit more ‘time’ to explain things or just let patrons know of cool features like that. The bathrooms weee modern and good size shower- I did however find dirty towels hanging on the back of the door, crap in the bin and hair in my supposed freshly made bed. One could only assume the stay before me was a quick one and the housekeeping had only remade the bed rather than change the sheets, unless her own hair was there from making it. The kitchenette was basic but included most you would need.
The Indi bar may not be as luxurious as others in The area, but for a third of the price of this room it would be preferred over this, other properties in the area are even better again.
Sorry Ramada, I know your finding your feet still as your a new hotel in the area and I hope this helps.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Arielle P

Thanks Arielle for your feedback, I do sencerly apologise for your experience back in March some 4 months ago. As you can appreciate during check in we have a lot of information to go through to assist we provide a welcome letter in all apartments detailing the facilities and features of all apartments including our go anywhere handy phone.

All our apartments have opening windows although our Studio apartments have the whined open windows? I am very sorry to hear about your experience with House keeping and quite surprised you did not let our team know immediately. I can assure you that your sheets and rooms would have been serviced though shall address with our Executive housekeeper as clearly something is not right here.

Arielle again I do sincerely apologise and do hope you choose to stay with us again as we would love to show you have we have improved.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Great lounge with view runs out to the balcony with stunning views of Scarborough beach. Great kitchen, laundry, beautiful room and bathroom, very secure. Central location. Close to public transport, close to restaurants and walking distance to Scarborough beach.

Room Tip: room on a top floor with stunning views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nathan B, General Manager at Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thanks DDR1234 for the fantastic review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Great to hear you had a chance to see the local area also. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.