All reviews floor to ceiling windows guy grossi crown towers the executive lounge infinity pool beautiful hotel heavenly bed premier king italian pastries teething problem cathedral view outdoor lounge area stayed in family room electric blinds newest hotels beautiful state high quality finishes
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional service and quality l. From the time you step in to the friendly smiles who serve you at the check in desk, no request is to big or small for the staff at the Westin Perth. One of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced at any hotel I’ve been to. 5 starts!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Just had a wonderful stay at the Westin in Perth. We loved its location with some great restaurants below and easy walking access to the city. Staff were fantastic! As it is a brand new hotel, it is understandable that there are some small kinks to iron out but we found the staff incredibly helpful and wanting to go above and beyond. A brilliant stay all round.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

The Westin has only just opened 2 months ago in Perth. The hotel options in Perth have been lacking for years. Now the game has changed thanks to the Westin, Fraser Suites and Intercontinental. However, they need to be on top of their game because the Ritz Carlton is soon to open. The other older, stale legacy properties in Perth will have a tough time commanding the high rates they charged for too many years. The Westin is an outstanding property. I was extended all my benefits as a Plat SPG member and was warmly greeted by the team. The team I have to mention where all very good. An international team offering the best customer experience. I was very impressed with My who was working the executive longe when I arrived. It was a bit late but she looked after me very well. We had a good long chat and I was very interested in her new role at the Westin and also her diverse career experiences in Australia. She was in training and also checked me out the next day. I will certainly come back. I am glad the Westin has arrived in Perth.

Room Tip: Parking is expensive. Shop for a carpark near by that offers a better rate than the Wilson owned carpark at the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great new hotel with large well appointed rooms, plenty of great restaurants close by and close to the city shopping. Check in was easy. Beds are very comfortable and the room is full of nice local art. Would highly recommend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I surprised my wife with a 1 night stay in the new Westin Perth and loved every moment of it.
The room was spotless and spacious with a kingsize bed you simply didn't want to get out of. Even though we were only on the 8th of 24 floors the room still commanded a wonderful view.
A few little things need to be noted here that may bug a few people. For what ever reason there was a long bench located in the bathroom....unfortunately too long and protruded out past the entry door - watch your poor shin's when using the bathroom in the middle of the night/ low light.
Another bugbear is the switches to the curtain/shades. You needed a Engineering Degree to work them out....personally I have two degrees but not in this discipline so found them frustrating. The wonderful fluffy white bathrobes that we all love about 5star hotels also proved a challenge....they were simply too small ( maybe designed for the Asian market) ....I'm 6ft. Don't even try to get ya big feet in the slippers supplied.
The above is said 'tongue n cheek' the room and facilitates are sensational.
The Garum restaurant is everything you would expect. We partook in the happy hour and enjoyed bar snakes ...we recommend the octopus and the scallops.
We retired to the Lounge for dessert in front of the huge gas fire...perfect on a winters night.
The staff were very attentive and welcoming and I'm sure that if you had any issues they would be very helpful.
If taking you own car there are a number of parking spots in close proximity. We parked right next door in an open air carpark after reading the reviews about the cost of their valet parking.
Overall we had a fantastic experience and look forward to visiting again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple