Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$91
Expedia.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
TripadvisorUS$91
FindHotel
All reviews tea and coffee making facilities funky hotel the king size bed accor member great shower ironing board great location swan river small room front desk staff night stay great place to stay city centre kings park beds wifi stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was welcomed by very friendly staff. Check in was good and easy. Room was clean and tidy. As should be for new hotel. En suit was a bit bigger than first thought it would be. Bed was comfortable.
My only complaint was the website showed parking was on site.
There is no parking on site. You need to park at council park at next corner. Weekend rate cheap but week day could be expensive. But hotel normal charge about 25 a day for parking so compare

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alena Koenig, Revenue Management at Ibis Styles East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear perthtraveller1972,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at ibis Styles East Perth.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass your positive comments on to the team as an encouragement.
Apologies, that the information about parking on the website is not clear and we will certainly review this. Unfortunately, as we do not have our own onsite parking, we also cooperate with the Fortescue Secure Parking. A unique pin code can be purchased from reception at check in at a discounted 24hrs multiple entries and exits rate of $27.
Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Kind regards,
your team at ibis Styles East Perth

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed March 23, 2021

Really enjoyed my stay here. Very new hotel. Check in was nice and easy. Lovely amenities in the room! Definitely on the small side but perfect for a solo traveller like me. Gorgeous king bed and so comfy! Bathroom was so new and clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Alena Koenig, Revenue Management at Ibis Styles East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2021

Dear 388miai,

we really appreciate your kind words and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis Styles East Perth!
We look forward to welcoming you again!
Thanks again and warm regards,
your team at ibis Styles East Perth

Reviewed March 14, 2021 via mobile

We needed to book last minute accommodation in the city and this was perfectly suited to our needs.

The beds and linen are freakin bliss! The king rooms are medium sized with the bare essentials. We got a room with a great view of the Swan which I highly recommend.

No fuss, no frills just great clean accommodation in a great location.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alena Koenig, Revenue Management at Ibis Styles East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2021

Dear Takulhi,
thank you so much for your taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfortable bed and the excellent views of the Swan River.
The team takes pride in the cleanliness of the rooms and I will share the feedback with everyone :).

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you again in the future!
your team at ibis Styles East Perth!

Reviewed March 2, 2021

The hotel is in a great location, very convenient for public transport with the Airport bus right outside and easy to get to the CBD centre, either by a 20 min walk or just hopping on a bus in the free transport zone, and I was warmly welcomed when I arrived slightly before the official check-in time. My room was ready, and as an Accor Gold member, I was very pleased to find I'd been upgraded to a high-floor room with stunning river/city views. Whoever designed the room really knows their stuff - while compact, the space was perfectly utilised in both the room and the bathroom so didn't feel at all cramped. Little details like plenty of power points and USB ports, and cleverly placing the ironing board behind the mirror are examples of this attention to detail. The king-size bed was especially comfortable, and everything was spotlessly clean. I enjoyed the food & drink service and vibe of Eastside Social too. Usually in these surveys I try to mention a point of improvement, but I really can't think of anything at all, and you very much exceeded my expectations, with superb value for the low 'red hot' rate I paid.

Room tip: High floor rooms feature stunning river and CBD views
Date of stay: February 2021
Front office, Other at Ibis Styles East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2021

Dear Sydneysider01

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay.

We are glad to hear that your enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel and satisfied with our hotel room. As a Gold member of out hotel, we are valued your loyalty and we always to try to create memorable experience for our members. Your positive feedback regards to our food &beverage will be shared with our restaurant team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

ibis Styles Team