2,554 results
All reviews adelphi grill queen suite valet parking pillow menu room service convention center business district an upgrade elizabeth quay bit dated bed and pillows kings park the air conditioning per day central location buffet breakfast swan river
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Both times i have stayed here, they have stuffed us around with the charges to credit card. It is hard and very time consuming to get it sorted and we end up out of pocket much much more than we should before its fixed which takes around 2 weeks!
This really leaves a sour taste in your mouth.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
gmperthhilton, Director of Operations at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Driftjet

I am naturally very concerned to hear about your concerns regarding the charges on your credit card.

Our front office manager has been in contact with you independently to make amends.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the aspects of your stay you have detailed in your review.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to Parmelia Hilton very soon for a more positive experience.

Des Shanks
Director of Operations

Reviewed July 9, 2018

If you were to visit Perth from overseas or interstate, great location, as close to our beautiful city's latest attractions. However, the Hilton has had it's day, the room 318, was absolutely huge too big unnecessary with a badly needed new bed and pillows, exceptionally clean, with a bathroom that was once again soo massive with a basin that you could hardly see and absolutely nowhere to put cosmetics etc, no shelves nothing, and a toilet without a toilet lid! The Gym was great had everything you would want including weights that go up to 22kg. The staff.. not overly nice (they probably are like this with locals maybe? I felt like there were someone more important than me always over my shoulder. The main catch at this very well priced property is the Parking.. their is no self parking and the only valet service they offer is $55 PER NIGHT! you can get a room for that amount! I found this out the hard way my mistake for not inquiring .. so a tip is to park over the road at the Forrest Centre for $22. Would I stay again... if someone paid me to yes!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ElizaG24
gmperthhilton, Director of Operations at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear ElizaG24

Thank you for your review I am naturally very concerned to hear about your unsatisfactory stay and understand our front office manager has been in contact with you independently to make amends.

Des Shanks
Director of Operations

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Parmelia for work recently and will be making this my base while in Perth more often.

The staff were most welcoming and helpful. A level of service that is not often seen these days. While I waited the staff assisted an elderly lady who was very upset and showed great empathy to take her aside where she was more comfortable and private.

The room was comfortable and clean. May be considered a little old, but it’s still got style and class. People often get caught up in a room having to look all new.

All of the restaurants staff were great. Jono at breakfast, service like no other. Remembering guest names after 6 months is a gift. Not only that, he moves about that restaurant swiftly and has your coffee topped up in a blink. A valuable employee there.

Look forward to returning soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Drew P
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton Perth, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Drew P

Thank you for your fantastic review.

I am really delighted to hear how much you enjoyed staying and that you will be making Parmelia Hilton your base for future visits.

It is particularly pleasing to read your comments about the caring and efficient service you experienced from our team. Your feedback has been shared with them all.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I was debating to stay here or Pan Pacific hotel but decided to stay here because of the location. It is near most tourist attractions and a walking distance to the Kings Park. Also, it is near Elizabeth Quay. The pool was closed due to remodeling and the gym was very small. The check in personnel was very friendly and helpful. A good place to stay if this is your first time visit to Perth.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Eunjin C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so pleased you chose Parmelia Hilton for your stay and that you were happy overall.

I do apologise for the temporary closure of the swimming pool while we make roof renovations. Work is well under way and we will reopen this area very soon.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The property and service are very average and the prices for food and drink are ridiculous. Nearly $30 for a buffet breakfast? In addition I wasn’t impressed when they took a very large credit card payment from me on arrival ($700) to cover “incidentals” - bear in mind my room was pre-paid. That process was carried out at the beginning of each week. I realise I was staying for a number of weeks but come on that’s really taking the Michael on a major scale! Use your own credit lines not mine! In addition they put another 1.5% onto my bill because I used a credit card to settle my bill. I’d imagine everyone uses a credit card? This is an example of price gouging on a grand scale. In medieval England such people were called Highwaymen.

Plus points were the central location and the laundry service - excellent and very convenient. If your coming to Perth and you’re spending your own money I’d suggest you look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Highlander1967

Dear Highlander1967

Thank you for your review.

While it is great to hear that you were generally happy with your visit, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the credit card preauthorisation which is Hilton policy Australia wide. This $100 per day hold is to cover any incidentals charged to your room for the duration of your stay, with the balance released upon check out.

I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location and laundry service.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back next time you visit Perth.