2,677 results
All reviewsirish pubsamantha rodwellswan riverjunior suiteaccor memberrestaurant staffbuffet breakfasttop floorreception staffan upgradestandard roombed was very comfortablepleasant staycity centreacross the roadelizabeth quaysenses
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My recent stay here was very enjoyable. The rooms are nice and modern and well maintained. The only down fall of the room was the shower over the bath, it had a plastic shower curtain and water ended up everywhere.

I ordered room service several times and was very happy with the meals and the service. I needed some additional toiletries and the staff where very helpful. Even though they didn't have what I was after the staff member offered to go and purchase it on my behalf.

The gym was great and I used this daily. It has fantastic views and provided fresh towels, water fountain, tv, radio and all the equipment you would expect in a gym.

Parking is expensive at this particular hotel and sometimes I had a few issues with the gates being closed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Great location, nice rooms and good.....

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor website regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Perth Langley, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Spent 4 days here with friends. Great location, good service, views from the spa. Your on the top of the hotel overlooking the swan river, ended up looking like a prune I was in there for so long. Had a corner room which was bigger and had view over east Perth. Had breakfast there and the food was good, plus enjoyed having the tavern onsite.

Room Tip: As for a corner room on any floor as they are bigger than the rest
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trudy C
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Check out the Spa!

Thank you for your review on the Tripadvisor web site with regards your experience at the Novotel Perth Langley. Every day our motivation is to give our guests the fun and relaxing experience they are looking for; it is a pleasure to read we at Novotel Perth Langley are achieving just that.

Positive feedback from our guests such as yours serves as encouragement to all our team to continuously strive to improve the quality of our services.

Again I thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming your return in the future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Overall I'm quite happy with the room which is a double bed but only setback is that the hotel do not provide free parking for its guests. Charges is A$25 per day. Walking distant to The Bell Tower (10mins) along the Swan River. Good to take a stroll in the morning where the air is fresh with sea gulls flying around awaiting for you to feed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Enjoyable stay!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor web site regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Perth Langley, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made will serve as an encouragement to all our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have been staying here over that past week and have not been overly impressed with the service or hotel as a whole.

Location: it is an ok location and has an IGA closeby in the opposite direction to the CBD. It it about a 10-15 minute walk to get to Hay st mall. The views to the river are very nice.

Rooms: the rooms are also ok, with a mini bar fridge, flat screen tv and comfortable bed. The standard rooms are on the small side for what you get and I found it slightly depressing after my 7th night. I was here for a total of 11 nights and was surprised that on such a long stay that I was not upgraded to a better room as most other hotels would. The pillows were not very good, but I had seen in the lift that there was a pillow menu, which is not indicated in the room, but housekeeping delivered more comfortable pillows on request. There was a fruit basket (with a few of the pieces rotten...) and a selection of chocolates in the room as a welcome. The bathroom is basic and a half bath above the shower. Although generally clean, there was mould in some of the grout and silicone. There was a small selection of toiletries, but no hair conditioner and no cotton buds or makeup removal pads (the cotton buds are available in the suites)

Service: service was a little hit and miss. Some good some bad, but found the staff were unsure of where things like a supermarket or bottle shop were. I also enquired about the location of a swimming pool to do some exercise, and the staff member suggested I go the the hotel spa on the top floor instead.

Gym/spa: the gym had all of the standard equipment you would expect and had great views across the river. If you go up the spiral staircase, you will find the spa area where there are 2x 4 person spas in an atrium like room also overlooking the river. The room was enclosed, so the smell of chlorine was very strong and not appealing to me.

Breakfast: excellent selection for a buffet breakfast, but some of the bread and pastries were stale. They also do eggs any style on request, but is always nice. The coffee was good and hot and the staff very friendly.

Noise: My first night was incredibly noisy with the room next to me being serviced in the late evening for 2 1/2 hours (they finishing banging on the walls at around 10.30). I had complained to reception and was initially told it would be another 15 minutes and was not offered an apology. An hour later, I called again and was offered an apology and was told the manager would go to the room and ensure the noise stopped. It did not stop for another 30-40 minutes, which was very frustrating. After returning from work the next day, there was a bottle of wine and some breakfast vouchers as an apology. The remainder of the stay has been fairly quiet, although I have been able to hear phone conversations through the wall most mornings.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Noisy rooms, average location!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back on the Tripadvisor web site with regards your recent stay at the Novotel Perth Langley, it is important to us and our business to receive all positive constructive feedback from our guests such as yours. I am sorry that some of your experience did not meet your expectations whilst you were with us and for this I apologise to you for the inconvenience.

Your comments will be shared with the rest of our team; I know your points made will serve as an encouragement to all our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience; and it is in our hope we will be given the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

stayed recently and the staff made me feel like i was home-this is the biggest asset of this hotel is its people and the welcome they give you--our room was comfortable and clean with plenty of hot water and a great relaxing atmosphere

Room Tip: get an upgrade if possible
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Bree C, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Friendliest hotel in Perth -

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write you review on the Tripadvisor web site regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Perth Langley, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all positive constructive feedback from our guests such as yours.

Your comments will be shared with the rest of our team. I know your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience