2,726 results
All reviews irish pub samantha rodwell swan river junior suite accor member restaurant staff buffet breakfast top floor an upgrade reception staff standard room city centre across the road elizabeth quay senses parking gym
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We had a beautiful dinner while staying at the Novotel. All the waiters were very helpful & accommodating! They all played with my 20 month old boy & interacted with him especially Kayla who was so lovely. It makes travelling with little ones that so much more enjoyable. We will certainly be staying here again with our kids, its the best hotel in Perth!

Room tip: Great apartment rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jean-Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear Chelsie R
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Novotel Perth Langley.
I am pleased to hear your stay and dinner at Sen5es with us was enjoyable and team at the hotel looked after you well.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I have been visiting the Novotel Langley for quite some time .
I especially love the Buffet Breakfast plenty of variety with friendly courteous staff eager to please and that's what makes it all the more enjoyable. Thank you to Cecelia ,Rachna , Mika and Claudia see you again soon

Barry

Room tip: Try and get view of the Swan River
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Barrygee2008,
I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and team at the hotel looked after you well and thank for mentioning about Cecelia, Rachna, Mika and Claudia.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has really good staffs who have made my three night stay like home. From the minute of check in, the staffs have shown their best services. And I was very lucky to get a free upgrade.
The location of this hotel is fantastic. You can go and have walk around Swan river to begin or to finish your day. The breakfast buffet & staffs are very cheerful. My favorite place is the Sen5es restaurant. They provide excellent food. And especially one of the waitress has super good knowledge of their dish & wine. She also has excellent customer services ( Sorry I didn't ask her name).

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear ECjoy,
I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and team at the hotel looked after you well. Indeed, the Swan river is within the footsteps of the hotel and CBD within the walking distance.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

One thing that stood out from my 2 nights stay at this hotel was the friendly and responsive staffs at breakfast buffet.

They were responsive upon requests, quick at replenish the food and yet friendly. Remember one girl name Micha .

Hotel wise was ok. Not too new.
>>TK_Sep2017

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TaniaKansil,

I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and team at the hotel looked after you well and thank you for mentioning about Micha. Knowing her well, I must say she'll appreciate your words.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Novotel in Perth for three nights and the efficient and friendly staff moved my wife to comment that it was the best hotel stay we had ever enjoyed. All of the staff are great but a special mention to the two Francesca’s, one in Senses Restaurant for dinner and the other at breakfast. Thanks to all the staff for a truely enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Briswis59,
I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and team at the hotel looked after you well. Indeed, we are very luck to have such a great team so I am glad they exceeded your expectations.