“OK for a short stay”

Novotel Perth Langley
Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 11 November 2017

VERY nice staff, Kash made us very welcome and was a great help in getting the Wi-Fi working for me. Odd that we had to join a club to get free Wi-Fi in this day and age. Food and Drink in the SENSES restaurant was excellent but expensive. Breakfast was 100 % good and Cecelia ? was a joy to talk to and so helpful. The room we had was beginning to show its age but did the job and was quiet at night.

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor and it was quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jean-Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Graham S,

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and you enjoyed the breakfast at our restaurant. Thank you for writing a not for Kashish and Cecelia, knowing them well I must say they'll appreciate your kind words.

General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,520)

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We recently stayed at the Novotel Perth after our cruise that disembarked in Fremantle. The hotel has an Irish pub and restaurant so plenty of food choices. Staff were very friendly and helpful, with a manager even helping us out with our bags. Our room wasn't ready early morning when we arrived so they stored our bags and gave us a text when the room was ready.

Room was clean and quiet with a mini bar and usual amenities.

The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the shopping district, so pretty well located. There is also a park with a kids playground a block away.

Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.

My child forgot his beloved colour changing cars in the fridge, which we realised when we got back home and couldn't find them. A call to the hotel quickly resolved the dilemma, they found it when they cleaned the room and offered to mail it out to us. Received the cars today and my child is so happy to be reunited with his beloved toys - thanks Novotel for going the extra mile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Exl0rergirl,

I am delighted to find out your stay with us was enjoyable and the facilities of the hotel met your needs.
Great to hear the kids were again united with the toys. Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I am writing this because I need a way to speak to the GM and let her/him know.

I have been calling tonight to confirm my upcoming booking (which I cancel and didn't continue it).
One lady answered my call twice, I believe her name is Blessing, put me on hold for more than 15 minutes.
And then I tried to call again, neither she or another guy at the reception pick up my call and just put in on the side, without saying anything, just to make the ring stop?
Is it for real?

They don't even bother to ask my contact to call me back.
Is that your best customer service?
For whatever reason you had, like taking care of check in or check out, you are not allowed to that in hospitality industry. Even if you have enough booking.
I never had such bad or should I say worst service from any accor hotel all over the world.
Check my membership, I had platinum and now gold.
Spoke to manager Leticia, obviously she was also there at reception area.

No matter how good your location is, how good your room is, if you have such a horrible service, people will notice and the words will spread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elzyech
Reviewed 8 November 2017

As Accor members we stayed at The Novotel Perth Langley in a Junior Suite with lovely River views, close to the river, shopping and restaurants. We were also picked as the Guests of the day and received a complimentary tasting plate. Staff at the Novotel are fantastic and always attentive many thanks to Kashish at front desk, Toby at Senses behind the bar and to Jeff the restaurant manager. Will definitely go back to the Novotel Perth Langley.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stephenlaura6978,

I am really pleased to hear your stay with us was pleasant and the team at the hotel looked after you well.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

From the moment we checked in we felt like we were being spoiled. Check in staff were extremely welcoming, room was everything we have come to expect from this hotel, bar staff were excellent and breakfast in the morning was delicious and staff were terrific. All this coupled with a central city location. We'll be back!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear James A,

I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and the facilities of the hotel met your needs. Also, glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

The hotel staff were excellent, very friendly, couldn’t do enough to help or meet any requests, the new restaurant Sen5es, is highly recommended, food was very good, plentiful and well presented and good value.

Dear Vicki H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Novotel Perth Langley. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyed and the team looked after you well.

Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights - arrived after midnight after a 5hr flight from Singapore - check-in was quick and we were upgraded to a bigger room. Yes, the bathroom is a bit "tired", but it was clean and amenities were sufficient. The main provision needed is a comfy bed with decent pillows and that is what we received. Breakfast has everything provided, and we had a friendly welcome. We ate dinner both nights in Sen5es restaurant and I must say this is one of the best places we have dined in across Australia. The staff are friendly and helpful, the prices are not over the top and whoever the manager is of this hotel needs to be congratulated on their choice of staff - Jeff, Francesca, and Neil are the friendliest waiting etc staff we have probably come across and need to be congratulated as they obviously enjoy their work - all the staff we dealt with were great, but couldn't remember everyone's names. The micro plates on the menu were also a great idea and should be implemented in every restaurant. We don't know who the chef is but he/she needs applause also. It's only a 10min walk to catch the ferry to Fremantle which we did and thoroughly enjoyed our day. The prison visit was interesting and enjoyable. We also caught the hop on hop off bus which provides a great tour of Perth. Would we stay here again - most definately!!!

Dear Blabbergums,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Novotel Perth Langley. Indeed, you have made some fair points regarding hotel looking bit tired. However, on a positive note I am really pleased to hear your dine in experience at the restaurant was pleasant and the team looked after you well.

Thank you once again, we hope to serve you better in near future,