2,689 results
All reviews irish pub samantha rodwell swan river junior suite accor member restaurant staff buffet breakfast top floor reception staff an upgrade standard room bed was very comfortable pleasant stay city centre across the road elizabeth quay senses
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We recently stayed at the Novotel Perth after our cruise that disembarked in Fremantle. The hotel has an Irish pub and restaurant so plenty of food choices. Staff were very friendly and helpful, with a manager even helping us out with our bags. Our room wasn't ready early morning when we arrived so they stored our bags and gave us a text when the room was ready.

Room was clean and quiet with a mini bar and usual amenities.

The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the shopping district, so pretty well located. There is also a park with a kids playground a block away.

Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.

My child forgot his beloved colour changing cars in the fridge, which we realised when we got back home and couldn't find them. A call to the hotel quickly resolved the dilemma, they found it when they cleaned the room and offered to mail it out to us. Received the cars today and my child is so happy to be reunited with his beloved toys - thanks Novotel for going the extra mile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jean-Philippe L, General Manager at Novotel Perth Langley, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Exl0rergirl,

I am delighted to find out your stay with us was enjoyable and the facilities of the hotel met your needs.
Great to hear the kids were again united with the toys. Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I am writing this because I need a way to speak to the GM and let her/him know.

I have been calling tonight to confirm my upcoming booking (which I cancel and didn't continue it).
One lady answered my call twice, I believe her name is Blessing, put me on hold for more than 15 minutes.
And then I tried to call again, neither she or another guy at the reception pick up my call and just put in on the side, without saying anything, just to make the ring stop?
Is it for real?

They don't even bother to ask my contact to call me back.
Is that your best customer service?
For whatever reason you had, like taking care of check in or check out, you are not allowed to that in hospitality industry. Even if you have enough booking.
I never had such bad or should I say worst service from any accor hotel all over the world.
Check my membership, I had platinum and now gold.
Spoke to manager Leticia, obviously she was also there at reception area.

No matter how good your location is, how good your room is, if you have such a horrible service, people will notice and the words will spread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank elzyech
Reviewed November 8, 2017

As Accor members we stayed at The Novotel Perth Langley in a Junior Suite with lovely River views, close to the river, shopping and restaurants. We were also picked as the Guests of the day and received a complimentary tasting plate. Staff at the Novotel are fantastic and always attentive many thanks to Kashish at front desk, Toby at Senses behind the bar and to Jeff the restaurant manager. Will definitely go back to the Novotel Perth Langley.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stephenlaura6978,

I am really pleased to hear your stay with us was pleasant and the team at the hotel looked after you well.
Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

From the moment we checked in we felt like we were being spoiled. Check in staff were extremely welcoming, room was everything we have come to expect from this hotel, bar staff were excellent and breakfast in the morning was delicious and staff were terrific. All this coupled with a central city location. We'll be back!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear James A,

I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyable and the facilities of the hotel met your needs. Also, glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast.
Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The hotel staff were excellent, very friendly, couldn’t do enough to help or meet any requests, the new restaurant Sen5es, is highly recommended, food was very good, plentiful and well presented and good value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicki H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Novotel Perth Langley. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was enjoyed and the team looked after you well.

Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back in near future.