1,576 results
All reviews petite queen room great location rooms are small short stay across the road comfortable bed train station central location miss mauds ironing board walking distance stay there again public transport free wifi one night stay checking out the heart of the city
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nice hotel - it met our expectations. The staff were super great - got good service even though it was a stat holiday! Great location. It was an easy walk to shopping, restaurants, transit and the river.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brett T, Front Office Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear AndreaS000000,

Thank you for your great review, I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided and the convenient location.

We’re looking forward to greeting you again as our guests in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The receptionist was extremely welcoming and helpful with my very tired very late check in after a long flight. The bed and pillows were perfect and the late check out was amazing. I will definitely be back and recommend this hotel! Thank you

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Alexandra M,

Thank you for being our guest, even if it was just a quick overnighter, it was a pleasure having you with us.

I am so happy to hear that my great team at the front desk was able to make your stay stress-free and comfortable and we can’t wait to welcome you back with us in the future.

Please call or book directly to get the best rates offered, guaranteed.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I would stay at this hotel again. Its central to everything we wanted to see and do. And the best restaurant across the road from the hotel. When our keycard wouldn't open the door to our room, we were upgraded to a larger room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brett T, Front Office Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear agneslakatos,

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback and for being our guest, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the great location.
Please accept my sincere apologies about any inconvenience caused due to a faulty door lock, however it is great to hear that my friendly team at the front desk was able to quickly resolve the issue by offering you a different room, and that this didn't impact your overall stay negatively.

We can't wait to welcome you back here for your next trip to Perth!

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed here on a footy trip. It's central location and ease of public transport access made it an attractive option. Nothing was too much trouble and I was made to feel welcome at all times. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Rob P,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us, I am delighted to hear that you liked the convenient location and that our great staff was able to make your stay enjoyable.
We look forward to welcome you back here at Pensione Hotel in the future, please call or book directly to get the best rates offered, guaranteed.

Bets regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I have stayed more than 20 times in the last few months and the the experience has been consistently excellent. I always get a great nights sleep with no problems coming and going. The staff are enthusiastic and helpful. Couldn't ask for better really.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brett T, Front Office Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear 327warrenr,

Thank you so very much for being our guest and for your flattering review!
I
t is always a pleasure welcoming you back with us and a great compliment that you have chosen Pensione Hotel as your home away from home when in Perth.

From all the team and management, I’d like to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and we can’t wait to welcome you back here soon!

Best Regards,