Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Priceline
US$66
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$79
US$62
SAVE US$17
Expedia.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
StayForLongUS$79
1,805 results
All reviews petite queen room great location rooms are small short stay across the road central location train station comfortable bed walking distance stay there again public transport pleasant stay easy access elizabeth quay car park kings park swan river
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2021 via mobile

First time staying here. My room was perfect size just for myself. Very clean and fully stocked with tea, coffee, sugar and milk. Bed was so comfy I could stay there forever. Reciponist was so friendly and helpful. Close to restaurants and shops within walking distance which made it even better. Can't wait to come back and stay with my husband. Thank you for your kind friendly service you made my stay even better

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sarah Begbie, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2021

Dear Ashley,
Thankyou so much for taking the time to share your lovely comments about your recent time spent with us.
I am so pleased to hear that you found the room perfect for all of your needs and that you will be returning with your husband in the future.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2021 via mobile

Came on a week holiday was a very good stay I love it but the room could of been a little bigger other then that everything was perfect was happy that I could use wifi and wash my clothes as well .
That stuff was really nice and welcoming .
Also got questions answered in a polite way and answered with the best knowledge possible

Good Afternoon,
Thankyou for taking the time to share your lovely feedback.
Our rooms are definitely on the smaller side - however that is a fact we do not try to hide and make up for in other areas :)
I am so pleased to read that you found our staff welcoming and helpful!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2021

Check in staff were polite and efficient.
However the room was noticeably dirty. The walls were dirty in many places, there was a used cue tip from a previous guest under the bed, carpet in the room was dirty. The carpet in the hallway was dirty.

Dear Karla,
Thankyou for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.
To be honest I am surprised to read such poor feedback about the cleanliness of your room and the hotel.
The high level of cleanliness is something we really pride ourselves on and get lots of really wonderful feedback about.
I apologise if this was not the case during your time spent with us and I will be sure to investigate it further.
I hope this does not deter you from staying with us again in the future and we get the opportunity to welcome you back.
Warm regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2021 via mobile

Stayed a few times now and always I have always been delighted with everything. Great hotel, great location, very clean, the friendliest staff and a fantastic price !!! Highly recommend for any occasion.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Begbie, General Manager at Pensione Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Good Morning Diane,
Thankyou so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback about your recent stay with us!
I am so pleased to hear that you are a return guest and choose to come back to The Pensione time and time again.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

The most friendliest staff you could ever want.
The rooms are very comfortable and amazingly clean, and the location is perfect close to the shopping malls restaurants bars everything you need.
I have stayed there many times and every time I go to Perth I will stay there again. 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: February 2021

Good Morning Pete,
Thankyou so much for the lovely comments about your recent time spent at The Pensione!
I am so pleased to hear you have stayed with us numerous times before and will continue to do so :)
Welcoming back friendly faces makes such a difference!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards,