Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Hotels.com
US$127
SAVE US$14
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$126
StayForLongUS$141
1,822 results
All reviews two bedroom apartment free red cat bus washing machine and dryer free wifi room service city centre across the road would stay again public transport buffet breakfast swan river laundry supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2021

Dissapointing, especially given the pricing. I had read a few reviews about bad odours in rooms and never experienced that until i stayed here. Shower smelt so bad I could barely go in the bathroom. Facilties run down and let go a bit. The location is semi-ok but still a walk to anything in the city. I would be dissapointed in paying $100 to stay here let alone $300. And just as a bonus, there was a huge cockcroach scurrying around on the bench. Given the other options of hotels in Perth I would readily encourage you to book elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Karl Henry, General Manager at Mantra on Hay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2021

Thank you for taking to time to pass on your constructive feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Mantra on Hay. On behalf of the team please accept my sincerest apologies that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion.

As The General Manger I have addressed the issues that you have mentioned. Pest control audits of all rooms is currently being undertaken. It won’t take us long to fix the issues that you have mentioned. We understand your concerns and are working on improving our property.

At Mantra, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed February 23, 2021

My stay was awsome ive only ever stayed at the kings hotel, the ridges hotel or the cheap ones or just motor hotels. The mantra was one of the shiners thats stood out from all of them. Im verry pleased with the service and over all place to stay thats confy I called a home away from home for 2 days.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Karl Henry, General Manager at Mantra on Hay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2021

Dear Deeoonn20,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mantra on Hay Perth. Thank you for your kind words.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you on a return trip to sunny Perth.

Reviewed February 9, 2021

I had the displeasure of having to spend 14 days in hotel quarantine . From the first minute I entered this hotel till the day I left I have had nothing but absolute brilliant service.Never an issue , quick and efficient.The staff have been nothing short of exceptional, not 1 or 2 of them . ALL OF THEM. Every single call , delivery, requests were met and in my opinion over and beyond what I expected. From the odd requests to the friendly chats , welfare calls nothing was ever an issue . Thanks to each and every single one of you . You have made my stay bareable. I would give you a 10 out of 5 but I have had 14 days to try my hardest to find something wrong and believe me it’s hard . The only little thing I could find was maybe the wi fi was a little slow and an upgraded tv to enable streaming from your phone would be it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Karl Henry, General Manager at Mantra on Hay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2021

Dear allisterc2021,

Reviewed February 4, 2021

Wow what a hidden gem this hotel is. We booked an apartment that was well equipped. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The free Cat Bus is just a 2 minute walk to take us all around the City and into Northbridge for The Fringe Festival. There are also lots of small local restaurants within a 2 minute walk, Italian, Thai & Indian.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Karl Henry, General Manager at Mantra on Hay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2021

Dear Patricia,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you on a return couples trip to sunny Perth.

Reviewed February 2, 2021

Internet connection could be more user friendly, also i was there for a period of 2 weeks and i did cook for myself however the variety of pots and pans available was limited, also the cereal bowls are small as well

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Karl Henry, General Manager at Mantra on Hay Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2021

Dear Stephen,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.