Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$88
FindHotelUS$72
eDreamsUS$71
Lol.travelUS$104
All reviews rooms are large double bed public transport cbd mirror cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2021 via mobile

Staff were extremely rude especially the front desk day manager. He is in the wrong industry .. Night manager was not allowing us to access the front, as apparently it was dangerous at night. The hotel never mentioned a curfew. Food could not be billed to your room account. Over charged my bank card twice for bond on numerous occasions still have not received refund .,when enquired about duplicate charge refused to email the charges they made to my card. Air con not working. Definately would not recommend staying here even though the cheaper rates are tempting there are much better venues to stay in that price range.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2020

We stayed 1 night for the Xmas pageant. We booked a superior king room and were not disappointed. The room was large, modern and clean. Our room price included breakfast but was a bit taken back when coffee and tea was extra. Although the breakfast was freshly cooked (Not Buffet) and was a large serve. The staff were friendly and the price of the room was really reasonable considering its location.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank JenandbrianPerthWA
Reviewed December 4, 2020 via mobile

So the wife’s Christmas party was last night and we decided on a hotel for the night. We got to Seasons where we knew we could park but there was no street parking. The parking lot a little down and to the left charges an exorbitant $15 per hour. DO NOT PARK HERE TO CHECK IN!!!

Onto the hotel. Check in was smooth and a relatively fast process. We went to look at the room which is your average hotel room with a double bed, quite comfortable but the bathroom looked a little dated and in need of renovation. Downstairs to the bar and the staff were quick to get our drinks but the waitress had to apologise that our “Loaded Fries” were taking too long to get to us. The loaded fries had cheese and bacon on them. I’ve had loaded fries in the past where the cheese is like a sauce but this one was grated cheese melted on the fries. Different. And different doesn’t mean bad! They were hot, crunchy and yummy.

Checkout was as easy as check in and all in all, I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse and I would recommend Seasons for a night or two.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2020 via mobile

Hotel is really central , only a block away from the city centre.. I was lucky enough to get one of the newer rooms .. the hotel has a pool which is fantastic with the the Perth heat , but there was a bar that adjoined the pool area which made me feel uncomfortable, the Saturday early evening they was setting up for a private function , which made me feel uncomfortable and I left the pool .. so after that I made my swimming time earlier in the day .
The hotel is great and would highly recommended, but if your looking for a family hotel with a pool with privacy try elsewhere. Singles it’s perfect ...

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2020 via mobile

I recently stayed over night. The staff were friendly and helpful enough. Covid19 controls were in place and parking was easy and provided. No real street parking for when you need to check in. The rooms are large and were very nice in the day but have certainly aged. The hotel is located central in the city and a close walking distance from all of the Perth attractions. I would stay here again as the hotel is sensibly priced.

Date of stay: June 2020