“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four of us having a family catch-up over breakfast. A full breakfast, Smashed Avo with poached eggs & two pancakes with syrup and bacon. Coffees all round. Great food, service and location.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I cycled to the café along the river- it's a nice, easy ride. There is one bike rack at the café. Lunch was delicious- I highly recommend the tomato bruschetta. We shared a piece of Malteser chocolate cake which was super nice.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The cafe is situated perfectly on the river with a little playground for kids next to it so you can enjoy your food whilst they play.
Service was good, food came out very fast and was pretty good with decent sized portions the only downside was the birds. They were constantly harassing tables and rummaging when people left sending cups and plates everywhere and unfortunately the staff were too busy to clean tables straight away so it ended up being quite messy. Clearly not the cafes fault but just a word of warning to not leave your table if you intend on coming back to finish your food as it’ll most definitely already have been gobbled up!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Luckily I checked the website to see they have menus that start at breakfast, bakery, lunch etc. it said 12 pm menu. We got there five mins before and we’re allowed to order before 12. Banana smoothie wasn’t too sweet, tasted like an unripe banana, flat. Chicken burger was generous in serve and tasted delicious. Prompt service with down to earth people serving. Plenty of parking and pleasant setting.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

My husband and I took family from the UK here thought it would be nice to be by the river. The coffees arrived they were not hot so they were easy too drink fast. We were still waiting for our cakes we ordered they came after we finished our coffees so my husband had to order another which was a much hotter coffee!! Always quite busy here, nice setting and I have been a few times but didn't find the service very good or friendly this time.