Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
Lol.travelUS$130
2,270 results
All reviews travel lodge red cat bus hay street free bus service good size free wifi city centre convenient location walking distance would stay again business trip spacious room short stay public transport buffet breakfast balcony accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very comfortable room and the staff were amazing. The most helpful, polite, friendly, accommodating crew ever. Even helped me rescue a butterfly in reception! And deal with my wifi ignorance. And emailed me immediately requesting instruction re an item I'd left behind.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 4, 2021

The staff were lovely however that's where it ended. The backs of the curtains were filthy, there was mould in the shower and the balcony needed a good scrub. Not great value for money and I won't be staying there again

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 1, 2021

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 5 years. The rooms are large, the bathroom OK, and the costs very competitive. However post COVID the room was cleaned poorly. The bath was not cleaned each day and there were deposits of residual soap, Used cups and glasses were not cleaned daily.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed March 29, 2021

I was put here by my employer for 5 nights in a king room with a balcony. Was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. It is in a great location, and easy walk into the city centre. There is a free CAT bus stop nearby.

The room was a good size and had a comfortable bed. AC worked well. Bathroom was small but functional, with a shower / tub combo. Internet was rather slow.

The restaurant offered a limited menu, but all the food was tasty, especially the buttered chicken.

Overall i was happy with my stay here. I went in with fairly low expectations, but it was surprisingly good. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2021

For the most part our experience at Travelodge was decent. But one staff member made our stay there not so pleasant. I would not recommend staying there with children as the staff member who checked us in made us feel very out of place there. The rest of the team were lovely though,just one woman was not nice at all. We won’t be staying there again due to our experience.

Date of stay: March 2021