Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 21-05-14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Expedia.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
StayForLongUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2021

Quality Hotel Ambassador Perth is regrettably getting very tired. Springs in the mattress did not make for a great nights sleep, rooms are very narrow - reviews and write ups do not necessary tell all. Shower soap holder had a buildup of soap that you could scrape off with your nail. We were on 3rd floor - corridor to elevator very musty. Cleaner who mopped reception floor literally left small puddles of water everywhere - thank goodness they had caution boards displayed. Would we stay here again - no sorry cannot do

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2021

We have stayed at a lot of hotels around the world
It is our second time here , the last time was 13 months ago
For the price this is a very good hotel, great location and it is very clean
Not much to fault here, the restaurant was closed due to travel restrictions but breakfast was at the sister hotel across the road
I would be happy to stay at this hotel anywhere in the world , great price , great staff and good location
As we do not have community covid in West Australia restrictions coming into the state are strict and it must be very difficult to operate a hotel in the current situation but this hotel has done well

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank robycoll
Reviewed November 29, 2020 via mobile

We only stayed the one night. Check in took a while but the staff was helpful. The room was well presented and had everything required. The bed was comfy and the air-conditioning worked well. HOWEVER, the breakfast was served in the sister hotel across the road (Comfort Inn). The full English breakfasts were already plated and sitting under the lights. We were initially advised that we could not have a hot vegetarian breakfast for my son. When I asked again, the chef took a fresh plate and dished up some hashbrowns and a tomato. We asked for some eggs. She took two fried eggs off a plate under the lights (it had sausage and bacon on it) with her gloved hand and put it on the plate. I was so speechless, I just took the plate for my son. As a vegan I had toast, watermelon and juice. No non dairy milk around for the cereal. No margarine for the toast. Not really good enough in today's day and age. We would definitely stay again but give the breakfast a wide berth. The Coffee Club is literally a few doors down.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here overnight and found this to be in a great place and also a great price. Greeted by fantastic staff and there is parking at the back for $12 a night a lot cheaper than most hotels. The rooms are really clean and they have been spruced up, the only issue I found was there was no fox sports working but that’s life.
There are plenty of food places around and this hotel is very central to everything. The beds are very comfortable.
Yes I enjoyed the hotel and yes I would definitely come back.
A1.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 392granth
Reviewed March 10, 2020

We went to Perth for a wedding and stayed at the Ambassador for 2 nights. What a fabulous place to stay. So clean and comfortable. Breakfast is amazing. Staff are so friendly.We will continue to stay at the Ambassador whenever travelling to Perth.

Date of stay: March 2020