Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$123
Expedia.comUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
1,456 results
All reviews club room firewater grille swan river valet parking concert hall pillow menu lobby bar view of the river room service comfortable hotel buffet breakfast central location elizabeth quay hoxton concierge canapes gym
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2021 via mobile

First I have to say that all members of staff we encountered at the Duxton were absolutely world class. Great service at a high standard - thanks to everyone.
We had two nights in the deluxe rooms and two nights in the club rooms. Here’s the thing, I actually preferred the deluxe - they just seemed a better layout with USB connections and power sockets by the bed and nice big soap dispensers rather than those silly little bottles where you have to get out of the shower and get your glasses to find out which is the soap and which is the shampoo (yes, I had to do this in the club room). OK so I preferred the deluxe room, but the club lounge was lovely - beautiful views and more great service - food nice but not outstanding.
Overall, I reckon this would be one of the best places to stay if you visit the lovely city of Perth. I’d definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded March 9, 2021

Dear, Crikey_Mikey123

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent four night stay.

Thank you for noticing the difference in our newly refurbished deluxe room, we have noted your recommendations.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Club Lounge. I will ensure that the team is aware of your review and I will commend the team for their service excellence.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 7, 2021

Eight of us have just returned from a 2 night Luxury Escapes deal to celebrate my wife's birthday. We stayed in a club room, and received complementary valet parking, and $50 room credit for drinks and food. From the moment we arrived, until we checked out, the service was the best we have received from any hotel that we have ever stayed in Perth. The staff at check in were very efficient and helpful. Our room was spotless and spacious. My wife had a lovely note from the staff wishing her a happy birthday, and a bottle of bubbly in our fridge. The girls in the Club Lounge were so lovely and helpful throughout our stay, ensuring that we always had a drink, and plenty to eat. They arranged the tables so our party of eight could all sit together. We had a boat trip booked for 12pm on the Saturday from Elizabeth Quay. One of our party is in his mid seventies, and currently has a foot in a moon boot, with a crutch. We asked the Concierge if they could book a taxi for us so he and I could meet the others. After a 20 minute wait, no taxi had arrived, and it was 15 minutes until our boat was due to leave. We went back in, and the Concierge explained that he had already rang the taxi company three times for us, but as it was such a short trip, nobody wanted the job. He then went and spoke to another staff member, and told us that he was going to get his personal car, and take us to Elizabeth Quay. We were so grateful, and we made our trip with a minute to spare. This was customer service above and beyond. On the evening after our canapes' and drinks, we went down to the Lobby Bar. My sister-in-law asked for a Peppermint tea, but they didn't have any. One of the staff said to leave it with him. He returned about 5 minutes later with a big pot of Peppermint tea. Once again, we were very grateful for the great customer service. All eight of us commented on how much we enjoyed our stay, and how fantastic the staff were. We have booked four rooms at the Crown Towers for my 60th birthday in May, but I think we will cancel and come back to the Duxton again. Please thank all your great staff on behalf of all eight of us.

Room tip: The Club rooms and Lounge are great, especially on a Luxury Escapes deal.
Date of stay: March 2021
Management response:Responded March 9, 2021

Dear, Bruce Barrie

Thank you for choosing Duxton hotel and staying for two nights to celebrate your wife’s birthday.

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at the Club Lounge rooms. I appreciate your kind words about our staff, I ensure that the team are aware of your review and I have personally thanked them for their excellent service to make your stay memorable.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in May to celebrate your 60th birthday.

Reviewed March 6, 2021

We checked into our room to find peanuts & shells on the floor and a dirty towel in the bath!!! Not what we expected.......then there's the "pool" - cold as and the surrounds are very uninviting. Staff were professional, but working in a hotel that NEEDS serious updating.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank peterbEdgewater
Duxton Hotel Perth, Marketing at Duxton Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2021

Dear PeterbEdgewater,

We have reviewed your feedback and crosschecked this with all of our records. We have not found feedback from an in house guest with the information you have provided.

Can you please email us at reservations@perth.duxton.com.au with further information.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Duxton Hotel Perth.

Reviewed February 17, 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed a 1 night stay in Club room with Swan River views. Appreciated the complimentary bottle of bubbly for hubby’s birthday celebrations. Canapés in the Club room were excellent, we enjoyed it very much & the staff were helpful & prompt with both food & beverages. Aircon was a tad cool- I would recommend a light cardigan or dressing to cover the shoulders.
We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the grill. I would say probably one of the better breakfasts we have had!
Checked out the pool the following morning as was a warm & humid day but it was fully sheltered from the sun, was also a bit too chilly for me.
All in all a great stay & we are looking forward to a return visit in a few weeks.

Date of stay: February 2021
Duxton Hotel Perth, Marketing at Duxton Hotel Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2021

Dear nurse40,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your husbands birthday, we are pleased to know that you both enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate your kind words and I will ensure that the team is aware of your review and I will commend the team for their service excellence.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2021

Well situated central hotel. Club rooms are spacious with good bedding, well appointed with a city view. Lovely toiletries. We stayed on the same floor as the Club lounge.
Nice staff, good check in, we spent the days reacquainting ourselves with the city.

We have always enjoyed the food at the Duxton and have enjoyed many lunches, weddings and Melbourne Cup Days with friends over the years. The food and restaurant service never disappoints. Breakfast and predinner drinks and
hors d’oeuvres served in the Club lounge with a view across the Swan River. Wonderful!
We had lunch at the Grill. Perfect stay. Highly recommended.
Thankyou. We will definitely stay with you again.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank burnsbeach2018

Dear burnsbeach2018,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your Club Room stay with us.

I appreciate your kind words and I will ensure that the team is aware of your review and I will commend the Firewater Grille team for their service excellence.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.