Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$60
PricelineUS$56
eDreamsUS$68
All reviews cat bus free city bus service electric kettle sized rooms across the road inner city large bathroom walking distance microwave cbd stadium cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2021

I booked at the Motel without knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there to find an efficient reception staff who were polite and quick, the room was clean and well appointed. The view from my room overlooked the park and was pleasant. It was easily accessible and the parking secure.

Room tip: My room overlooked the park and was very quiet except when the Police drove past with sirens blaring!
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank PrathaDenmark
Reviewed November 25, 2020

Stayed for a week. Had requested an upper floor room which was ignored, so were allocated a downstairs room next to outside stairs, which we didn't like. Room had an unbearable bleach smell. We requested a different room and pointed to upstairs request. Opted for different room and had to pay an extra $10 a night as this one had an old, tiny dual hotplate grill and a sink.
The room was interconnected with a neighboring room, so the locked door between the rooms were an issue for sounds from the different occupants next door. There was some domestic outside one of the downstairs units on two separate mornings that resulted in them being banned prematurely of their booked stay. We have had pidgeons above our room ceiling every day, they became active after 7am. They were not on the roof but inside the roof cavity. Cleaning crew was annoying every day as they had the habit of talking loud with each other while servicing the vacated rooms with doors open, dragging vaccuum cleaners along the concrete paths rather than carrying them, and they were constantly yelling at each other across the complex.
We paid about $62.50 a night for the week plus the extra $10. We wanted to extend for another week but this where the greed kicked in...they said rates were now higher and so requested $92 per night which we found way too much, especially since this is a simple place. Moreover, they could've easily allow us to stay at the rate we had paid. He said he would not be charging us the extra $10, which means he thought the room was now actually 'worth' $102 a night! So we checked out after the week.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Mussweghier
Reviewed March 7, 2020

Booked this place a few months in advance. Reason being its a short walk to the Optus stadium, and it had a pool. (We have stayed here before.) This was the last leg of our 2 week holiday. Arrived from Wave Rock on a 37 deg day and both ( my Canadian visitor and myself) were looking forward to jumping in the pool. Imagine my disappointment on being told there is no longer a pool and it has been turned into a SMOKING AREA! Really!!!! Doing away with a pool and Encouraging smoking! I was gobsmacked. really pissed off to be honest. It was bloody hot. I hope they re -look at this.
You may want to be aware of very lit up rooms at night....The rooms have outside lights that are NOT on sensors therefore stay on all night lighting the rooms up like a blimmin xmas tree! The curtain rails jut out quite a bit from the wall so staff ended up getting towels and blocking it off. Didn't help much as still had the sides to contend with. I hooked the curtain in the door frame and quickly shut the door. lol helped a bit more. I really hope they look into new curtain fixtures. Im sure they can. afford it after all..... they must be saving money by not needing to clean a pool out anymore with chemicals!!!

Just watch if you stay in Room 12. Shower is walk in and the water goes half way into the room. Dont put your clothes or bath towel on the floor! Need to be more sloped towards the drain....OR a bigger size drain may help?

I did speak to the staff and manager about my issues. All the staff were very nice and helpful. Guess at the end of the day its not them that make these decisions.....they just have to do as they are told. Manager however, hopefully should be able to liaise with owners??

PLEASE PUT THE POOL BACK, this is Perth after all , it gets hot and you can practically still swim from October to April and you are nowhere near a beach.

Room tip: Check the lighting outside when booking
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Cruisedontsnooze
Reviewed March 5, 2020

I had a spacious, quiet room. I was in Perth for a meeting in the CBD which was easily accessible by either a 20 minute walk or the very convenient free city bus service around the corner. Good cafes nearby and great walks down to the river, especially around Claisebrook Cove and Victoria Gardens, and across the road from a park. Excellent value for the price. Downsides: no breakfast available, and the Italian restaurant on-site is very expensive if you are just wanting to eat in the motel.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back away from the street.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Interstateworker
Reviewed March 4, 2020

Stayed for 6 nights in room 3 ~ It was a very clean room A little noisy as we were right next door to the restuarant but the bed was very comfortable
the only thing I did not like was our room did not have a sink to wash up but they provided a large plastic bowl
The free bus takes you all over Perth and was only a street away and there were plenty of cafes in walking distance
Fish and chip shop next door was fabulous and also sold grocery

No pool at this motel and only one washer & dryer

For those on a budget it was great value

Room tip: Ground level if you don't like stairs
Date of stay: February 2020